The Behemoth

Started by P.C., Apr 24 08 08:07

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

I'm scared of rollercoasters... *shiver*  

Sportsdude

well you become re-interested in it because your kids are. Same with sports, I can't watch sports on tv anymore, I don't follow teams anymore. Then again when kids come along they'll want to go to games, they'll listen to sports radio, read the sports section in the newspaper, watch tsn/espn/sportsnet etc. So you've then got be interested in it as well.

once the kids stop becoming interested in things, parents tend to stop doing things like going to see a baseball game with dad or something.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

I love roller coasters, with or without kids around. I never been to Canada's wonderland though. Just 6 flags LA.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Me too Van.  I love roller coasters with or without kids and can't see that changing any time soon.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Lets see...

-Loves Coasters...check

-Loves surfing...check

-Loves the ocean...check

-Loves being away from the city, but enjoys visiting the city....check

-Makes homemade pea soup...check

*looks around for that Sawdust guy*.....

PC, Will you marry me?  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

hahaha if polygamy was legal P.C. would have 3 husbands... lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

sorry PC, I shouldn't joke about it. I will most likely give ALL Vancouverites a bad name as we will ALL be grouped together as a bunch of scumbags that hit on married women on forums.

Lil Me

I'd marry P.C.
 But I'd hate to think what that would do for the reputation of Vancouverites on forums.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

I always think about that roller coaster accident in Edmonton back in the 80s when I go on a roller coaster. A person died on that sucker. I guess roller coasters are not meant to be soothing and relaxing though.

P.C.

LOL !!!

I kinda wish polygamy was legal too.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

Van

*SIGH*....guess I will have to keep searching for my own coaster loving surfer gal....I think Sawdust might have a saw?!!

van_guy

Van wrote:
I always think about that roller coaster accident in Edmonton back in the 80s when I go on a roller coaster. A person died on that sucker. I guess roller coasters are not meant to be soothing and relaxing though.

I was living in Edmonton when that happened.  4 people died - the coaster was nick named 4 on the floor for quite some time.

I went with friends to the West ed mall to a movie and coaster marathon.  After 10 PM you could ride non stop till midnite?  any way we get to the movie and i buy a huge tub o corn expecting to share with my friends - no body wanted any - so we are watching this murder mystery - handfull after handfull of salty buttery goodness goes into my stomach - at the end of the movie i'd eaten the whole thing ?!?!?!
Rollercoaster ALMOST went technicolor.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
LOL !!!

[img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif[/img]

We'll likely find out in the next year or so ... it sound like you have a few offers on the table - so if LM marries you what does that make sawdust and i?  I like the guy but ...  all I'm saying is I don't bend over for the soap - just for the record.

P.C.

P.C. wrote:
LOL !!!

[img style="pointer: " src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0 ="url(this.src);"]

Van guy wrote:  We'll likely find out in the next year or so ... it sound like you have a few offers on the table - so if LM marries you what does that make sawdust and i?  I like the guy but ...  all I'm saying is I don't bend over for the soap - just for the record.

Hmmm.....Hubby-in-laws?  

The solution to any soap retrieval issues is simple. Liquid soap in a pump bottle is the answer.  [/DIV]

van_guy

Hmmm.....Hubby-in-laws?   [div]
The solution to any soap retrieval issues is simple. Liquid soap in a pump bottle is the answer.

Yeah i think your right ...
Yeah i like that - plus it just seems more sanitary than sharing one bar between four adults

[/div]

|