In My World........

Started by TehBorken, Jun 21 07 04:40

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

That's beautiful Miss Kitten.  I'm in for that world too.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Seeing the gradual failure of their mental faculties is so sad that I thought it should be included.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

And mega blesses to you for doing the work that you do Kitten.....and for seeing it as more than a job.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

kitten

I see it as guiding her to a calm end without fear.  It is sad, but making a difference is so terribly important.  She is such a sweet lady that it hurts to see the rapid disintegration.  I only wish that there was more I could do.

Sportsdude

That's the worst way to go out in my opinion. Its so horrible and cruel. At least with cancer there's a chance.
Speaking of cancer my friend down on the farm she's got breast cancer, at 22.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

That is also sad, SD, and my heart goes out to her.  But with Alzheimers the capability to understand is replaced with fear and it is tragic to watch a beautiful vibrant person so lost that he or she can't distinguish between dreams and reality.  With cancer there is always the possibility of a cure, but with Alzheimers there is no cure.

Sportsdude

Yeah its terrible. She always would kid me for crashing her atv into a ditch.
A lady who had alztimers (can't spell the name good) used to live in my grandma's childhood home her son went to the bar to a pizza came back the place was in flames. My cousin found the ladies body by the door.

P.C.

Crap.  I just wrote a most heartfelt reply, and typed in the GD bot code wrong....erasing my whole message and thought.

On that note, I wish you all sweet dreams. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

kitten

Good night, young lady, and may happiness invade your dreams tonight.

Sportsdude

good night. I'm off to work.  

kitten

Good night, SD.  It's been nice chatting with you.

Sportsdude

same here. take care.  

|