In My World........

Started by TehBorken, Jun 21 07 04:40

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

New thread. Feel free to add your own.  

In My World....people who allow their kids to run wild in public stores would get a public spanking, on the spot. .

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Booger

In MY World screaming noisy or crying children would come with a mute button. Parents of said children would be banned from decent restaurants the second such children acted up. Cell phones would be banned from use in all restaurants coffee shops and movie theatres.
except in cases of emergencies.

P.C.

In My World......people who toodle along in the 80km zone at 60k, on a stretch of single lane highway.....and then turn into Mario Andretti on the 4 lanes should be forced to drive a smart car for 3 months.  Meep!

*great thread TB......I sense a lot of venting therapy about to unfold.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

In My World........................ women would rule and there would be peace everywhere.

Except during PMS days.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

In my world, everyone who takes skytrain in the morning would kindly move as far back from the main doors so that more people could get in board!  Freaking almighty, Japan/Hong Kong would laugh at how much SPACE we leave!!!!!!!!!

In my world, people would step aside from the skytrain to let people out FIRST and then step in instead of BARGING their way through the door like a raging bull.  Sometimes, I have to push people aside just to let me out!  Oh, I'm going to freak one day.      

Michel

Sometimes, I have to push people aside just to let me out

Oh the lucky ones... lol

Sportsdude

In my world people don't use cars in the cities and maglev trains replace airports. Also sprawl doesn't exist and the homeless aren't homeless.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

In my world people would never neglect or abuse the elderly.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

In My World (expanding on the first one) skytrain had more train cars, vancouver had an expansive tram system downtown, skytrain went all the way to UBC, west coast express was electrified, from whistler to portland via rail and amtrak was one high speed train corridor and we had electric cars for city driving.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sawdust

In My World all the thing that you enjoy so much wouldn't be bad for you.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

kitten

In My World Boston Cream doughnuts would be considered diet necessities.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

GORDY GAMBINO

IN MY WORLD I'D LIVE LIKE HENRY THE EIGHTH AND CHOP THE HEAD OFF OF ANY WOMAN NOT WORTHY OF ME.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

In my world Gordy will be nice tonight.

GORDY GAMBINO

IN MY WORLD woman who wants me to be nice had better get my dinner ready NOW and not confuse the KY with the garlic sauce!!!!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

[img]http://www.boarshead.com/images/recipes/63"].

Now be nice