I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

I am feeling distressed this week.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am extremely sorry to hear it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

I am glad to see Orik is back  =)

Gopher

I am frightfully glad to see YOU, Natasha

Orik

I am haphazardly wondering just which alphabet Gopher is using ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am intensively trying to learn the conventional alphabet.

Orik

I am justifiable in pointing out the minor errors then for it will help you along in your lessons on learning the alphabet faster =D

Gopher

I am kindly disposed towards you for so doing.

Orik

I am lazily replying to this thread.  

DDD

I am more or less here to get to the next letter
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

I am noticing a delay in this threads popularity.

Orik

I am obligated to post the next letter word to try and get this thread rejuvenated.  

Gopher

I am planning to post a lot more after this week.

Natasha

I am quite sad I got the letter Q but am relieved I didn't get the letters X or Z.

Orik

I am relaxing today. Taking it easy and wondering what to do now.

|