I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

I am fast at it
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

I am glad that it's summer
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

I am finishing off a bowl of home made chili, I am going to have seconds cause it's the best chili I have made to date. Even after a second bowl full there is enough chili left over for 2 more bowls.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I am happy that H is here now

Orik

I am incrementally getting to the right letter.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I am jumping around looking for Tasha

Natasha

I am kandid toward certain people. (and yes Orik I know kandid is suppose to start with a "C".. lol).  

DDD

I am laughing at your post ^^^

Gopher

I am musing on  the fact that I'm glad to see Natasha back again.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

I am nuts over her

Over Slept

I am most definitely not that rigid on spelling. One must allow lots of room for poetic licence and all.

Natasha

I am needing my glasses on. I thought I was reading this threads letters wrong. Thank you D and Gophie. Over Slept, you have a wonderful attitude.    

DDD

I am oppossing war

Orik

I am posting today as myself instead of with a pseudonym.

Natasha

I am quick to notice that, Orik =)

|