I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I am delighted to have set your imagination in gear.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I am Eve...back off Adam, I have a headache!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I am frightened to get into the middle of this one.

Gopher

I am going with the flow.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I am hoping that this weekend is sunny.

Gopher

I am in a frenzy of activity today.

purelife

I am jotting down some important notes.

Van

I am killing some time on a coffee break with DS!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I am letting you know that I'll be taking pictures of some sexy legs (of furniture).

How appropriate!

[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview
[/FONT] [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]le[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ank[/TD] [TD]t[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=59eced1a5653af9b2d716e7ac3e93627 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=anklet name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Gopher

I am making conjectures about writing 'a kiss and tell' when I finally leave the workplace behind.

Van

I am Ned Flanders! Okalee-Dokalee!!

P.C.

I am open to suggestions as to how to make Gophie pay up for winning the Last Word contest.

Michel

Gopher

I am presuming that PC no longer wants to participate as a contestant for the big prize.

Van

I am Queen!! WE WILL, WE WILL..ROCK U!!

|