I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I am frequently reprimanded by PC.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=5]I am good at tha alpahbet....that's why.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/g010.gif" border=0][/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I am having a good time.

Van

I am in the house for the night! Woohoo!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Gopher

I am jubilant.

P.C.

I am kicking myself for sitting inside while it's SO beautiful out there.  I'm OFF !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am likewise kicking myself - and for the same reason.

Van

I am man enough to know I should be outside today. Why, of all days, am I organizing the inside of my home? Oh well, gotta get it done so it gives me more play time in summer! Ha!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Gopher

I am not missing work.

purelife

I am overwhelmed with the amount of work emails I have to deal with.  I wish that I could just delete everything.

Gopher

I am ploughing through a lot of unanswered correspondence, some of it going back to November.

Van

I am questioning why I got stuck with 'Q'.

purelife

I am really starting to yawn.

Van

I am stretching, just in case my flirting turns out in a positive way tonight.

purelife

I am totally agreeing with you about stretching that lips of yours, Van.  

|