The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

DDD wrote:
 Have all the woman between 18 to 60 call me :)

-

Well....there's only me and the receptionist who are female!  Both of us are mid-30s.  Mind you, we did have a young female BCIT student on apprenticeship with the techs, but she's finished her work term.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Lil Me wrote:
DDD wrote:
 Have all the woman between 18 to 60 call me :)

-

Well....there's only me and the receptionist who are female!  Both of us are mid-30s.  Mind you, we did have a young female BCIT student on apprenticeship with the techs, but she's finished her work term.

Well should have also said must be single too

I would like to of heard what you two where saying.......good for a  laugh I bet
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

The National last night unintentionally aired a news segment on the unspoken apartheid system in Canada.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 I would like to of heard what you two where saying.......good for a  laugh I bet[/DIV]
 I'm sure it is. Women can be just as bad if not worse then men sometimes.

Orik

Sportsdude wrote:
The National last night unintentionally aired a news segment on the unspoken apartheid system in Canada.

Did anyone post it to youtube ??? Cause that I would like to watch, something that is almost never talked about  the racism in Canada and that they once supported the apartheid system.. I still remember some of the schools were segregated, boys and girls seperated with separate entrances. Not just that but they also had Whites and First Nations areas only and then all others but I thought all that had ended by 1977...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 I would like to of heard what you two where saying.......good for a  laugh I bet[/DIV]
 I'm sure it is. Women can be just as bad if not worse then men sometimes.[/DIV]
 way worse than men all the time

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 The Israelis are p...ing me off again[/DIV]
     they can eat [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_l.gif" width=68 height=72]

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 way worse than men all the time[/DIV]
 If you honestly believe that it's because you're hanging out with the wrong women  =P

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 way worse than men all the time[/DIV]
 If you honestly believe that it's because you're hanging out with the wrong women  =P[/DIV]
 no I am j/k and you know that..........does not matter what sex you are to be evil

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 no I am j/k and you know that..........does not matter what sex you are to be evil[/DIV]
 yes sir, I know that and I was j/k with you as well. Thus the  =P  face. I agree, evil comes in all shapes, sizes, styles, and even hides under beautiful exterior. All a person can do is trust their instincts. I'm still ify on you though  ;)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 no I am j/k and you know that..........does not matter what sex you are to be evil[/DIV]
 yes sir, I know that and I was j/k with you as well. Thus the  =P  face. I agree, evil comes in all shapes, sizes, styles, and even hides under beautiful exterior. All a person can do is trust their instincts. I'm still ify on you though  ;)[/DIV]
     Well if still ify means you want me then OK  ;)

Natasha

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Is the equator round or square?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview