The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

I discovered that my ex is a bigger jerk than I ever imagined.  

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

P.C.

That's the pits Natasha.   Good question, why don't we see it in the beginning.  It would save a lot of time.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
That's the pits Natasha.   Good question, why don't we see it in the beginning.  It would save a lot of time.  
     Well I still have not got ride of mine.....................................f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will not let my kid keep anything that I give him at her place ..........

Sportsdude

I wanted to liberate the various kinds of fish who couldn't move in their holding tank at Superstore.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

Sportsdude wrote:
I wanted to liberate the various kinds of fish who couldn't move in their holding tank at Superstore.  
     To your dinner plate?

purelife

My former company wants me back.  (they laid me off last year)  I'm not sure what to do.  I'll have to think about this.  
The gal that I trained at my old position moved to another position within company so they want me back in that position.  

DDD

purelife wrote:
My former company wants me back.  (they laid me off last year)  I'm not sure what to do.  I'll have to think about this.  
The gal that I trained at my old position moved to another position within company so they want me back in that position.  

So you trained her then they let you go.................Why you not get trained for the other position?

Sounds like you are disposible and if the place your at now is good and stable I would not go unless they offer alot more CASH

money talks BS walks

purelife

Hey DDD,

I trained her because I moved onto another position within the same company, kinda like a promotion.  Then, that dept wasn't doing so well and laid me off.  This company is doing much better financially than it did 2 years ago.  

I'm not working right now, on maternity leave.  Eventually, I'll have to look for work next month as my EI ends in July.  

DDD

purelife wrote:
Hey DDD,

I trained her because I moved onto another position within the same company, kinda like a promotion.  Then, that dept wasn't doing so well and laid me off.  This company is doing much better financially than it did 2 years ago.  

I'm not working right now, on maternity leave.  Eventually, I'll have to look for work next month as my EI ends in July.  

Well that changes everything as its tough out there right now so I would grab it and if you not happy just be looking for something better.

Natasha

P.C. wrote:
That's the pits Natasha. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/10.gif"]   Good question, why don't we see it in the beginning.  It would save a lot of time. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]  
     I blame it on the hormones...   and alcohol.. lol

Sportsdude

DDD wrote:
To your dinner plate?

No, to a lake reserve used for research and elementary student outreach.

Sportsdude

I'd take the job, but I'd have one foot out the back door.  

Gopher

I have run out of licorice and am going to buy some more a.s.a.p.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is the equator round or square?:
Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview