The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Natasha wrote:
P.C. wrote:
That's the pits Natasha. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/10.gif"]   Good question, why don't we see it in the beginning.  It would save a lot of time. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]  
     I blame it on the hormones...   and alcohol.. lol[/DIV]
     I have booze and lots of hormones....call me  ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I don't care what anyone thinks.[/DIV]
     I use to be like that all the time..............found it got me no where

Natasha

Gopher

Gopher

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 We have now exceeded the number of April's posts.[/DIV]
 Well what is the highest number to beat?

Gopher

DDD wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 We have now exceeded the number of April's posts.[/DIV]
 Well what is the highest number to beat?

Check it out on the statistics

DDD

[TABLE style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 1ex" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR class=windowbg2 vAlign=center] [TH align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=stats;expand=200703#200703"][FONT color=#565656]March 2007[/FONT][/A] [/TH] [TH align=middle]370[/TH] [TH align=middle]11275[/TH] [TH align=middle]45[/TH] [TH align=middle]37[/TH][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

[TABLE style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 1ex" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR class=windowbg2 vAlign=center] [TH align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=stats;expand=201004#201004"][FONT color=#000000]April 2010[/FONT][/A] [/TH] [TH align=middle]21[/TH] [TH align=middle]1352[/TH] [TH align=middle]16[/TH] [TH align=middle]31[/TH][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Lil Me

Realized that all of my workplace personnel issues can be attributed to the fact that noone in the company is having sex regularly.

Except for possibly two of my technicians, who appear to be happier than everyone else.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

^ tell them to masturbate. Their job depends on it. Just make sure they don't do it at work. You know some people don't wash their hands..yuck! Hope no one was eating breakfast while reading that.

DDD

Lil Me wrote:
 Realized that all of my workplace personnel issues can be attributed to the fact that noone in the company is having sex regularly.

Except for possibly two of my technicians, who appear to be happier than everyone else.[/DIV]
 Have all the woman between 18 to 60 call me :)  

P.C.

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Realized that all of my workplace personnel issues can be attributed to the fact that noone in the company is having sex regularly.[/div] [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Except for possibly two of my technicians, who appear to be happier than everyone else.[/span]

Perhaps a seminar is in order ?  
[/div]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
 [DIV style="WIDTH: 100%; auto: "] [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Realized that all of my workplace personnel issues can be attributed to the fact that noone in the company is having sex regularly.

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Except for possibly two of my technicians, who appear to be happier than everyone else.[/SPAN]

Perhaps a seminar is in order ?  [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]
[/DIV]

you going to teach it

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
 [DIV style="WIDTH: 100%; auto: "] [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]
Perhaps a seminar is in order ?  [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]
[/DIV]

--

LOL!  Have a staff meeting booked for a few weeks from now.  But I don't think I should mention this issue!!!!!

Especially since my receptionist and I had a speculative conversation about who was getting some and who wasn't!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Was Secret Agent 007's last name "Bronco"?:
Is the equator round or square?:
Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview