The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

O  M  G.  Melt.

Hang in there purelife....you're almost there.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]purelife!  Hi hon.  I know the waiting game can be frustrating![/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]How are you feeling?[/div] Are you on mat leave in preparation for the birth?

Hi Lil Me and P.C.

Yep, on mat leave.  I lost my job (lay off) during early pregnancy but had a great severance package so have been on EI/mat leave earlier.

I'm feeling good.  There's something magical and special to think that I made it this far and I'm so close.  I don't know how to describe the overwhelming happiness that I feel.  

P.C.

Sniff.  I'm so happy for you Miss p.    

Gopher

Just had my flu jab and now have an aching arm.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I've apparently become a life coach.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Gopher wrote:
Just had my flu jab and now have an aching arm.

I hate that part of getting vaccines.. when I was first starting to travel overseas I got 5 shots at once... all in the same arm. I couldnt move it due to the funny pain and numbness in it. I was downtown Vancouver.. and after I got in my truck I remembered I drove a standard.. and had 4 shots in one arm and one in the other.

Did you get just the fly shot or the H1N1?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Just the ordinary flu shot, I've got to go again for the swine flu variety.  

P.C.

Gophie....Not sure, but I think there is an issue with getting the H1N1 shot AFTER the regular flu shot.  Sawdust canceled the reg flu shots for his staff when he heard this until there was more info...but studies released a couple months back, suggested the H1N1 would be less effective if given after.  

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

P.C.

Hi Gophie....I'm sure you'll be fine.

Must get back to work.  bbl

Orik

Skipped Sunday services today  I needed the sleep in I am just worn down from work and stress. I am also on a new opiate based pain medication. I've to stay home the first time I take them (that being this morning) that way I can see how I will react... So far it's doing ok but I think it's possibly to low of a dosage.

I have some single dosage's to take as needed for break through pain.  However, I am not used to taking these 12 hour time release capsules.. it has been nearly 3 hours since I took it, I am in a little discomfort and when I walk around the pain is present and almost manageable. I will just have to wait and see how the rest of the day goes and judge what the rest of the week is like.

So far so good and if, I do not need to use any of the breakthrough dosage's, I will be pretty darned pleased. The real test will be tomorrow morning, that is when I return to work. Then I can test how the pain levels are on a full day. If I'm going to have to use any of the single dosage as you need pain medication's, it will probably be while doing a full work day. Hopefully they will not be needed.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I am losing my voice.  It has become very scratchy, especially at night. :(  

Orik

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=128" title="View the profile of Orik"]Orik[/a]                                               Karma: 1872

Things that happened in 1872 coincedentaly enough the same number of blessings I have.

The magazine Popular Science is first published.

November 7 – The [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Celeste" title="Mary Celeste"]Mary Celeste[/a] sets sail from New York, bound for Genoa.

December 4 – The crewless American ship [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Celeste" title="Mary Celeste"]Mary Celeste[/a]  is found by the British brig Dei Gratia.
and I am heading back to bed

insomnia sucks!
[br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

I am 100% behind you on that Orik.. I find I get up randomly during the night, lol.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|