The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

i am even more confused by your response to my question..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

ahhh ok I blame my stupidity pills for making me so dense...  speaking of which it is time to take 2 more of the damn things.  side effects stupidity fuzzy thinking nausea and severe drowsiness, benefits little to no pain.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Winnie Cooper got married this week. Apparently I'm the only person at UBC who knows who Winnie Cooper and watched the show.
What's next they won't know who Doogie Howser is? lol
They don't know the orginal Saved by the Bell either.
And shudders they only know MacGyver as McGruber or Cheers, Wings etc.

Young kids need to be cultured more.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

You are heading down to washington state to look for fossils? For sure? I though You were joking.

HAve fun!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Yes....have fun....and don't forget the TUMS.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Weather forecast is getting worse for Washington State, but still acceptable outside of Saturday in most areas I have found to search for petroglyphs. Looks like it's gonna be Dennis for lunch for the next 4 days or so.

Perhaps too late to ammend any plans - but I know there are some AMAZING tree fossils between Vancouver and Seattle.  I don't know exactly where they are - but I've heard they are very close to I5.

If you are interested I could find some info on them.  

BTw I have a copy of a book on West Coast Fossils - but covers only Vancouver island - I'd be happy to lend it to you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

Love and kisses to all the readers of this post.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

P.C.

Browsing through past pics is good inspiration.  (some more inspiring than others....but inspiring none the less)

So when are you off ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|