The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I've never understood vandalism.  Where exactly is the joy in this.  

That's really too bad.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

So true Michel.   Same thing happened with the Horne Lake Caves over here.  I came across an old Beautiful B.C. from my parents place...I think it was from the 60's.  There was a story in there about the caves and a ton of incredible pics.  The caves don't look like that any more.

Michel

P.C.

I don't think we revere our parks and wilderness as much as they do in other places it seems.  It's a shame....some kinds of vandalism can be cleaned up, restored or whatever....but things that are thousands of years old, are just gone forever.

Michel

P.C.

I wonder what causes such lack of respect...but it seems to be epicemic with a lot of young people....and some not so young too I guess.

Looks like the beginnings of a decent day....nice sunrise.  I have put in a special request.  

Hope it holds.

P.C.

Mate de coca AND gun powder tea......holy smokes !!!!!!  Be careful...lol....you'll surely have a lead foot this morning....and start your day off with a big fat speeding ticket.  I think with that kind of ammo, you could make it to the border in 7 minutes.

Safe journey Michel.

*sun is coming up nicely here.  The seals sound like they are at the bottom of my driveway....noisly lil fellers.

P.C.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]                                                                                                              .

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Bah, a few books to leave at the public library and I'm on my way.

So long and behave kids. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/10.gif[/img]  

Michel,

Have a great trip sorry to hear about the vandalism.  

I will have a look for some info about the fossil trees and post it here.

Good luck with the Glyphs

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

|