The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sounds like you had a great time Michel.  What I wouldn't give to get ahold of those images.  LOL

So your new equipment worked good....and you're happy with it ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

i am back from the hospital, and am now watching and recording ladyhawk. woot...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Cracks in the cargo box.  Yakima warranty is null because there are scratches on the roof suggesting that we hit something (totally possible), or maybe the box could have been overloaded (also possible).

MrLM to repair with ABS cement instead of paying a technician $60 an hour to do it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I'm just making a fleeting visit.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
I'm just making a fleeting visit.  

<waves at gopher as he runs by>

Thats too bad LM.. I despise dealing with companies due to warranties, they always seem to get around actually dealing with them.
ABS Cement? Is that the stuff used to join plastic pipes together?  Let us know how that works out.

Well, I went out to get some new light tubes and possibly a couple of more crawfish. I have just now come back with a new multimeter to put in my toyota as a spare and a couple of small headed wire brushes. Never made it to the fish store.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Oh Russ.  I think that Starfish needs to issue you a purchase order for each and every item you buy.  If there's no PO, you can't buy it!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
 ABS Cement? Is that the stuff used to join plastic pipes together?  Let us know how that works out.
--
Exactly.  There's also an automotive ABS product called Replast made by Wurth.  Haven't found a supplier yet and my emails to the company in Mississauga have gone unanswered.

P.C.

You mean from money that was collected for repairs/improvments ?  That's unusual that they would return it at all.  Not bad, not bad at all.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Dont worry Michel.. they will get you some other way just to make up for it. Have faith, lol  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|