The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
I can hear SD singing now.....'Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me'......  lolzzz

haha yeah girls are more interesting anyway and more fun to be around.

lol new beginning. If I'm alpha male, the world has shifted on its axis.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Yes...we are  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well I hope the Cold War flare up from yesterday doesn't happen again, idiot Canadian-German kids who hate East Germans, so of course I got 'just a tad' peeved.

P.C.

That makes perfect sense.  [img onclick="selecte('dontgetit.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/dontgetit.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

okay clarify. Its project time and these two kids who think they know what Germany is (they've got a distorted view of German culture) they took over this project for class that went the whole 1hr 50mins. They had these racists skits all negative towards East Germans like they are neanderthals. Their power point was all 'the west germany was the perfect angel in the Cold War and the East was vicious' completely ignoring history of what actually happened and that really its both sides fault and WG completely ignored any sort of dialogue until Brandt, and WG was full of ex-nazi officials in places like Universities because the US kept them there until '68 generation etc.

Apparently the skits were even worse, but there's a girl from Berlin in the group and she orginally wasn't going to go along with this.

So basically it was me the entire 1hr and 50mins just attacking and questioning these people's power point slides because they were making gross generalizations about East Germany and Germany in general.

Anyway it turned to politics and then I started bringing up the BNP,  Le Pen, neo-fascists in Italy, Switzerland, and Austria etc. Because they started making gross generalizations again.  They had the class beliving that it was 1933 again and that East Germany is this backward society of nazi's and leninists ready to bring down Germany.  

P.C.

[img class=linked-sig-image src="http://i41.tinypic.com/2m5cr3l.jpg" border=0]                                                                                            .

Sportsdude

haha!

Yeah for everyone in the class except the prof, the 4 people and myself, that was there reaction. I wanted to stop interrupting and just watch the presentation, but I don't know, couldn't help myself but say something.

there were 3 real spats. probably lasted 20mins or so.

Michel

P.C.

Ahhhhh !  So did you have the right person in your cross-hairs ?  Did you come right out and ask her?  Please....IMNTK !    

P.C.

IMNTK = Inquiring Minds Need To Know.  

P.C.

Oh dear.  Or maybe it was a suicide.    Are you sure it wasn't a suicide ?

|