The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

That's exactly the thing they don't usually do.  But who knows, right now !  They could be ready to bend the rules.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

When looking for a deal, I guess it never hurts to ask for one!

MrLM's tip is to search out the sales rep who looks sad and is maybe about to be fired.  He/she will do anything to get a sale.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Is the song Ebony and Ivory about racial harmony or about the keys on the piano?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Well, tonight was interesting.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Oh Oh.  Against you ?  Or the hot pro-fragrance girls.  

Sportsdude

Wow, this class is so boring today, the prof is going on and on about nothing related to the topic, nobody is paying attention.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Against me. I mentioned the fact that I decide to put some back on after I detected the perfume of 4 persons on the floor. Of course he wanted names, I said since it didn't bother me, I wouldn't give any names, but what I found annoying is that someone complainned about me after 2 years I've been here and not against these girls.

Grrrrrrrrrr.  He wanted names ?  LOL.  "Do you have zee papahzz...do you....DO YOU" [/DIV]

P.C.

Well....You can't have YOUR bugs fraternizing with the office bugs.

P.C.

I don't know what it is about it that bothers me.  It's not like I'm insensitive to those with allergies...but I think it seems so personal.  For many, it's part of how you dress to leave the house.  It feels too close to someone telling you not to use mouthwash or some other personal grooming thing.

|