The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

tabernak! do the anglos have no shame! ha! ha! to lol outrage! lol

ok time to get my coffee table back...

add: well, she came and dropped it off... wow, holy sexual tensions batman.... it must be spring...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

van_guy

Performance snowshoes from MEC, 15 $ instead of the regular 12 $, I took them Friday evening and have to return them sunday at 1 PM at the most. I could climb nearly vertical wall of snow that other people couldnt do, and they are in best shape than me.

Yeah a good pair of snowshoes is a wonderful thing.  I've used the ones you are talking about - and in the mountains they are great.  I do like the old school ones for flat ground. You know your Canadian when .... you discuss the pros and cons of snowshoe varieties on a chat forum based in the US.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

having sex on a coffee table hurts.

especially if it is a glass top coffee table and the glass breaks but you don't stop and she's on top and she weights 350 lbs and then a monkey ....

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sportsdude

haha

I hope all the men out there cooked for the women. Happy Women's Day.

purelife

Women's Day was the day my brother was born along with two other guy friends.  :)

Hey, got a question for anyone!

Do you think it's late for a landlord to be vacumming from 8:50 to 9:40ish?  Well, our landlord was doing just that last night after her guests left.  Do you guys think it's late?  Should she have called us to let us know?  

I want to say something but don't want to be picking at things.  But I just want your opinions on this.

P.C.

I've never heard of Women's Day.

purelife....I think most noise bylaws come in effect at 10PM.  Not sure if it's the same in all places though.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Yesterday we had a blast going from beach to beach taking pics of eagles.  Dozens and dozens of them.  The bay was filled with boats and the seals were having a hayday while they were pulling in the herring nets.  The water had that beautiful tropical turquoise for some reason....but it was anything but tropical out there.  It was sunny and gorgeous, but it was sure brisk.

P.C.

Wow....where have I been all my life.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
Wow....where have I been all my life.

I dunno, but it gets me brownie points with Russian girls when misogynistic Canadian males balk at such a 'holiday' as they see it. lol lol lol lol

purelife

I just checked and you're right.  Noise-by-law is at 10pm.

Oh well.....    

Lil Me

Happy Women's Day.  I just found out 20 seconds ago that it was Women's Day (via this thread).  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Gordon Brown can only read size 36 print and everything has to be triple spaced. He's going blind in the one eye he's got.  

purelife

I've decided to put that extra paycheck (3 instead of the usual 2 paydays per month) that I'll be getting in May and October into savings along with any "extra" money I get.  ie. gifts, from the gov't, etc.  Gotta save up....

Did anyone take advantage of the TFSA?[/DIV]

|