The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Not usually.  I took them off my key chain just before Christmas, and left the house keys and all the other crap on there, at home.  Those I have....but not the car key.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

lol.......He HAS had a guilty look on his face for days.    Maybe I'll bring out THE BIG MAGNET.

P.C.

This would explain the gain of weight

Yipes.....Maybe I swallowed the key.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a090.gif[/img]

Lil Me

lol
 Bummer, P.C.

Can you and Mr Sawdust live with one car key?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

We can Lil Me....it's just that loss of comfort in having a spare.  I suspect it isn't lost....just severely misplaced.

Gopher

In which case you obviously put it in that black hole commonly referred to as 'somewhere safe'.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

I understand about the "comfort" of having a spare key.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ya....If I ever remember where 'the safe place' is, I know there will be a ton of stuff there.

I'm trying to retrace my steps from the last time I had it.....(which was December 20th).  I can barely remember where I put stuff yesterday, so you can see my dilemma.

Gopher

I'm sure somebody could successfully market a plain wooden box with 'safe place' painted on it.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Wonder if you can buy a key on eBay and find programming instructions on the internet.

(I have a somewhat-related issue with remotes that don't work.  At this point, I think it's the transponder inside the car, but it could be the remote uits).

P.C.

What a great idea Gophie.

I was thinking about that Lil Me.  You can get the little keyless entry things for around 5 - 7 bucks....but the key has a  microchip in it that is directly linked to the cars ignition.....a security feature that's great in theory, I guess.  

Michel

Michel

|