The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

My dad cuts his own hair, got tired of silly people shaving his hair off and butchering his hair.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I has a sick. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

[div style="text-align: left;"]you has a sick what P.C ?
a sick cat
a sick dog
a sick gopher
a sick cousin
a sick sister
a sick bird
a sick mother in law

wow P.C has a sick family no wonder she is so twisted :D
[/div][table style="text-align: left; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: auto;" bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]el[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bef[/td][td]l[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="5d1c754ed4406bd16b3fbd83b513d218" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][div style="text-align: left;"]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"] [img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]
  [/div]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Well '09 is different already. I went to my new cousin's place in the city and I had nothing but good things to say about the area. Its a picturesque neighbourhood. lol Perfect planning, everything. 1930s brick apartment, wood floors. lol I'm saying nice things about St. Louis.

Russ

LOL, theres no place like home hey SD.

Thats too bad you have a sick... PC

I let starfishie cut my hair once. I now always go to a barber

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

get well soon pc
i wont let any one near my hair unless they will cut my hair & shave me bald for free :D[span id="karmaTarget" style="display: block; cursor: pointer; visibility: visible; left: 735px; top: 695px;"][img style="width: 66px; height: 70px;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif"][/span]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Tanks.  All better now.

Company from out of town today, so we'll do Christmas day again.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKRSYAuSNg"]this is the most disturbing video i have seen today [/a]

Lil Me

I used to cut my own hair.  The layering was quite random.  When I did get a "real" haircut, it was from this old lady that my mom used to go to.....and she would frown and shake hear head when she looked at my hair.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Good grief there's a lot of snow out and its not stopping either.

Orik

hi lil_me waves

yup that sure is sportsdude... so does this mean ur back in Vancouver sd? if so welcome back.. and so much for the forecast rain eah...lol

Lil Me

Hi Orik.

Supposed to turn to rain around midnight, but who really knows.  Might be a Snow Day for the first day back to school tomorrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

sighs... everyday for me is a snow da... i hate that and if the snow doesn't melt it means i have to walk and that bites. im not to good at walking i am much better at riding my bike much less painfull.. i still got t oget oranges onions chives and some other basic fruits and vegis. i got plenty of canned frozen and mre foods but i still need fresh...

opens curtain, peaks out, well now that doesn't look like snow' looks like sleet, so as long as it doesn't turn back to snow, i might stand a chance of getting my veggie run in tommorrow...

Lil Me

Sounds like you need a grocery elf.

lol Orik...I had a great uncle who lived a couple blocks from you...in a clan association rooming house...and he literally never went out.  He had elves for everything....all the younger guys ran his errands.  He'd send someone out to cash his cheque, buy food and smokes.  After years of doing this, he actually forgot how to take the bus(?!)

Orik

lol take the bus to go less than 6 blocks, what a shocking if not a disturbing thought.  i can walk it in a half hour but i would have to take some pain killers first. did i mention how much i hate drugs including doctor prescribed pain killers ?

i hate them cause they make me slow and stupid they are goof pills they make a person zombie like and nearly catatonic... sure u feel no pain but you also have little free thought. you are more zombie like than sportsdude after 24 hrs of flying. even if it does mean i don't feel any pain and i can do my own walking and shopping. i just hate being messed up...

i would much rather hop on my bicycle and ride around, then i am out and back in a half hour to an hour. instead of 30 min to walk to the market 30 to 45 min to shop at the market then 30 to 45  min more to walk home more like painfully hobble home with cane and shopping basket lightly filled with 30 dollars in fresh fruits and veggies...  

the best part of being able to ride my bicycle is i can usually do my short runs with no need to take any pain killers...

it's just all the snow and ice im not very good at navigating that on my bike... im okay if the roads & sidewalks are clear..

i have no elves to do my running around LM bielieve me if i did i would happily emply their help on days like this when the weather keeps me house bound and i have needs of some basics...

i can mange the little things myself... its the big things i need some help with ie when i do a months grocery run or stuff like that...thankfully their r places like ezgrocer that one can shop with online for larger orders. but it is a slightly exspencive service, it is a affordable option and it does save lots of time for those who have little time to shop for them selves or are unable too..

|