Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

40% of people living in America don't do something I thought almost everyone did...what are they not doing?

*This one's a bit of a shocker !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

[FONT size=5]LOL !!!!!  [/FONT]

Not bathing.

omg.....gotta sleep.  What's going on anywho.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/c015.gif" border=0]  

Michel

P.C.

Nope.  I'm on my way to do that now.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]

G'night Michel.

Michel

Orik

not bathing
not brushing their teeth

hmm 40 percent of Americans are not doing this

they are not shopping :D

they r not following instructions
they are not eating supper or breakfast
they r not banking

they are sleeping

like me  yawns pulls pillows in and snuggles the empy pillow where pepper slept and ..............

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

49er

wear underwear

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]es[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bar[/TD] [TD]t[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=6bee030fc44b18e6efc6b9ab648cdc6a name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=barest name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Michel

Orik

LOL 49er shouldn't that be :D bare assed  
i still like the expression [a href="http://www.thefreedictionary.com/naked+as+a+jaybird"]naked as a jaybird[/a] a heck of a lot more
speaking of naked where did my shorts go...

they dont drive a car

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

nhl367

they dont work?  

P.C.

Excellent guesses.  None are the one.

This has something to do with money.  

P.C.

Oh HI nhl !  

Good guess....not what I'm looking for though.

JJ

|