So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

ah Good Morning everybody! I'm doing another 17hr marathon work study today.  Who knows might get this class finished today.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

good afternoon er morning. Glad to see DS up and running.  

Lise

Crap. DS just died on me after I typed a whole bunch of stuff.

In short:

purelife - if I see a cheaper verison of grill, I'll let you know. I'm also looking around for something in that price range but they're look small and can only do one slab of meat each but I'll keep looking around.

PC - tough luck on not being able to go see VM. That sucked!!! Kinda missed out on a golden opportunity there.

Oscars. Meh. Who has time to see the show. It's so boring. Same in, same out although I'm in agreement with PC and glad that An Inconvinient Truth got an award.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

So sorry P.C.!

If I happen to magically get tix, I will courier them to you! I would go see him, but it would make me happier giving them to you and your hubby. I know you would love it! Like I said, it would

I love that (early) 70s music.

I love the 60's music too. Lise, you can still burn your bra if you want to *hand Lise a lighter*.

I am just not a big fan of the 80s music (except a chosen few like U2). No Depeche Mode for this guy. No hairspray rock either. Thank God for the 90s!

purelife

Good morning everyone!  *pops grapes in mouth*  How's everyone's morning so far?

We had a meeting earlier and we ended up discussing about RRSP's and Mutual Funds.  I hope that my coworker could lend me the Mutual Funds CD so that I can learn it.  I eventually want to write the exam depending on how this course is.  I'm so lost when it comes to funds and investing.  

If you have a decent sized group its all you can eat korean bbq and hotpot. we had both going last time we were there, it was about 20 bucks as well.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]So.. when you wanna go? :) [/FONT]

I'm interested in trying out that Korean/Hot Pot with you.  How about in late March to April'ish?  I'll be broke this month and next after that 20 buck dinner planned.  :(  Sound good?  

Russ

Morning miss PL!

Sounds good as long as Im still in town! I think SS is leaving sometime early march as well due to work.

Ack! Im attempting to study for the exam tomorrow but Im getting distracted, LOL.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

distracted Russ? come on you can do it! Heck I've come all this way to finish this class and now I'm at the finish line thinking what am i going to do once the class is done? lol  

purelife

Ohhhh...your oral exam is tomorrow, isn't it?  What sort of things do you have to study now that was different than your written?  How does your oral work?  They ask you questions, you answer?  

ADD:  Ah, so it is a go-ahead with SS's job.  Two months, right?  Ok, we'll wait till then. :)

Russ

Thanks SD, I think Im more worried about the unknown.

Yeah, its the oral exam. They can ask me anything on the material from the last two exams, as well as regulations (my weak spot).
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Lol tell me about the unknown.  Once wednesday passes and I've finished what took me 2 and a half years to complete. Thursday is going to come and I'll be wondering what to do.  Life is funny that way I guess.  

purelife

Has anyone thought about lunch yet?  

Lise

Afternoon.

Did anyone see the weather outside? It was snowing for a bit. Brrrr..... cold.

Korean BBQ sounds divine. If you get a chance, purelife, head down to Cho Sun on Kingsway. That's my favorite.

Lunch today will be chicken leftover with rice. How about you?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'll probably have a quesadilla.  

Lil Me

Quesadilla reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

|