So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Did you do the Dew, SD?  (this Mountain Dew pop is high in caffeine)

Anyways, good morning everyone!  

Sportsdude

nope although thats next if I need it. Right now I'm on coke and before that it was mcdonalds coffee which I must admit is now better then starbucks and much cheaper (only a dollar).  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good morning !

Gorgeous day out there. It's colder than it looks out there.  I think I'll go out an start a burn pile for all the limbs and branches that came down during the storms.  The property is COVERED.  What a mess.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a060.gif" border=0]

So for lunch, I may roast a weeny over the fire and have me a campfire hotdog. (the only way a hotdog is yummy).  

Anybody have some great plans for lunch ?      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I already had lunch. Chicken noodle soup from last night, might get some more later and another coke, still not hyper enough.  

purelife

campfire hotdogs....that sounds yummmmmmmmy PC.  Am I invited?  ;)

I'm going for pho for lunch with a friend.  

P.C.

You most certainly are purelife.  (Bring your own axe, please) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e055.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

I don't need an axe I can chop wood with my own bare hands!  

P.C.

Riiiight.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/c010.gif" border=0]

Well, I'd best get at it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/d026.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Where do you live, P.C.?  You can't burn stuff around here.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'm on the Island, Lil Me.  We can burn without permits where I am for most of the fall and winter.

Sportsdude

haha tree's got nuthin on me. They quiver in my shadow.  Actually I can't chop wood with an axe if my life depended on it.  Never have been very good at it.  My cousin looks at me funny.  Always says with that body you should easily be able to break this stuff. lol    

Lil Me

I can't, either.  My aim is terrible.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
I'm on the Island, Lil Me.  We can burn without permits where I am for most of the fall and winter.
 --

That's pretty good because the green waste collection is finished until Spring around here.  You need to drive your own garden waste to the dump.

P.C.

You gotta get a rhythm when you chop wood.  Perhaps a chant?....lol

P.C.

There is a chipper that comes around twice a year I think, where you can get rid of most larger garden waste.  Some of the stuff that came down in the storm is too big for the chipper.  The larger stuff gets cut for the woodstove, and the rest gets composted. But there's always some mess left behind after you utilize what you can.

|