So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I doubt it, but you never know! By the way, Purelife, what's for lunch? I've just had salmon.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

ack! how can you not know american graffiti? It was the movie that brought Steven Spielberg into the spotlight right before he did starwars.

kegorator, is where you have your own draft beer at home.

[A href="http://www.rayfes.com/me/kegerator/kegerator.php"]http://www.rayfes.com/me/kegerator/kegerator.php[/A]  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Good morning (or whatever) Russ, PL, Lise, SD, Gopher (WHOOT!), P.C. & Lurkers!

Today is spaghetti and meatballs day, so I will be avoiding the cafeteria.

I might stop by the coffee cart for some spinach quiche and some kona gold though. HOLLA!!!!  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

hey tenkani.....salmon quiche sounds like a yummy idea.  I had some burnt offerings....it was OK. There's only so much you can do with a weeny.......lol [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

I'm just about to head outside to stoke the fire.......it's SOOOO beautiful out there to day.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Hullo miss PC, Im again jealous you are having a fire. Natural gas just doesnt cut it!

What type of beer is Kona Gold Tenkani?

purelife

WOOHOO TENKANI IS IN DA HOUSE!!1!!!!!!  ;)

!!!!!!1

Our pho cafe closed down for reno's so we had sushi, salmon rolls and some other one that I don't know the name of.  

Lil Me

Howdy Lunch Gang!

I ate a Costco hot dog *burp*.  Just can't beat the 1/4 lb hot dog + drink for $1.99.  They should give you an Alka Seltzer with it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

Hehe, Kona Gold is what the coffee dude calls his Kona style coffee.

Technically Kona Gold is a potent breed of marijuana grown in Hawaii so I think he's being funny. Or maybe he slips something into our coffee     :O

Hot Dogs!!!!    

Lil Me

it sounds like Kokanee Gold, though.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ah took an hour and a half nap.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I agree Lil Me! Costco has the bestest food for after you are done with the enjoyment of getting your cart rammed by people that shouldn't even be driving a car much less a cart.

I usually get either the polish sausage like what you get, or get the montreal beef bun. Its 5 bucks but you get a wad of meat in a butter soaked bun.. with the meat teh size of a mans fist.

Dammit you are making me hungry

tenkani

Woah that meaty bun sounds disgustingly tasty!!

Do they serve chicken bakes at the CostCos in Canada?

They are basically chicken pieces and cheese and chives I think and some scrummy sauce baked inside of a seasoned wrappy shell type thing. If they haven't been sitting under the heat lamp too long they are the freakin bomb-diggity     :O  

Lil Me

I don't think there's a chicken bake.  Usually just hot dogs, cardboard pizza, chicken strips/fries, and the meat sammy.  There's also a baked calzone right now.  I think the Richmond store has stir fry.  

tenkani

Hay, in Canada do you guys have the folks who don't bother to buy Lunch, they just show up at Cost Co and cycle through all the sample stands 2 or 3 times until they're sufficiently bloated?

purelife

An employee is leaving us and he's a well liked guy by everyone in our company.  Our Department gathered up cash for him ($55) and gave him cash in a card as a go-away gift.  I think that it was really nice that we all chipped in some $ as a thank you for him.  :)  I'm going to miss him sooooooo much...  :(  

|