So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

yep! I love M and M meats..

The cabbage rolls are actually great.. as well as the cordon bleu's from there. I like the meats from there, little bit more money but well worth it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Hmm. Never tried it. I've heard of them, even went into one of the shops but never came out with anything. That salmon dish sounds great. Maybe I'll try it one day.

Cabbage roll......? Never tried that one before.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I bought some cabbage rolls there,too, and that's where I got the mini cream puffs this morning.  Everything looks so delicious, it was hard to choose what to get.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

those are among the best cabbage rolls ive had kitten... i would cook them all and sit there and eat them one by one till there gone if I was you kitten.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

I just bought the single serving package with three cabbage rolls.  Looks like a great idea for breakfast tomorrow.

Lise

Do you just nuke these cabbage roll or bake them? Sorry. I know nothing about cabbage roll.

Oh ah.... I keep getting distracted by the stupid Fart Button banner...... or the Inimate Mate Dating ads......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

You can do it either way, but I think the oven baking tastes better than nuking food.

purelife

How much were the cabbage rolls and the salmon?  There's one where I'm at and I might visit it tomorrow.

ADD:  I love the cream puffs.  Superstore sells a container full of them for like 9 bucks.  

Lise

Do they come with instructions?

Hey purelife, is that the new M&M place that just open recently?
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I think that the one that opened recently is by kitten's residence.  I remember her saying that one opened a while ago but she didn't get the chance to visit.  

Lise

Nice. I've heard about the new one, always wanted to go but no chance. I've visited the one in Richmond just to check out what the fuss was about. Now I think I'll try and get the salmon puff. Always good to get recommendations.

Oh aaa.... cream puffs are so rich. You can't stop eating just one!! It's cheaper at Cosco if memory serves me right. I just love to eat them straight out of the freezer.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

The salmon Wellington was $4.99, but it is big and well worth the price.  The mini cream puffs were $3.99 and there are quite a lot in the package.  If you buy 4 packages of cabbage rolls  (3 in a package) they are $1.99 each.  Looks like decent pricing for good food.  The new one in North Burnaby opened just recently, and it's only a block from my place.  

Lise

Hey, that's not bad prices. Thanks, kitten! Now I definitely have to go check it out.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Oh, now I have a craving for cream puffs AND cheesecake.  Ohhhhhh........how divine... don't cha just love calories?  Ah, doesn't matter when food tastes this great.  

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]                               Notice - while you were typing 2 new replies were posted. You may wish to review your post.[/span]

FUDGICLES!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!

kitten

See if you can get a catalogue when you're there.  They have cheesecakes there, and a million other beautiful goodies.  I wanted to hitch the whole store to the back of my car and bring it home.  And you should see their ice creams!

|