So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Muffler fell off? Does it sound louder or is it just dropped down? Mufflers and pipes tend to rust out. If it does.. you might get lucky and have a bolt together piece or you are going to have to change the whole unit. You might be able to get muffler cement and a coffee can or something...

If its louder you have a hole, if its just dropped down it might be one of the holddowns.

Russ
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I hope that it's just the bolts.  It just all of a sudden collapsed.  So, one part is dangling down.  It's not a pretty sight.  :(    

purelife

Oh crap, I just burnt my hotdogs...LOL ah well...  

Russ

Hot dogs sounds like it might be a plan.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

These are verrrry good.  I'm surprised.  I just tried this brand (milk chocolate) and it tastes great.  It's fair trade cocoa.  I saw this show last night all about chocolate from how they made them to where it was grown.  They advertised this brand because it has become popular because of the fact that the cocoa are of fair trade.  These bars are expensive.  (3.50 ish)  

P.C.

I'm having a great day, thanks for asking Russ.  I'm fininshing up a billion little unfinished bits all over the house.  A piece of trim here, a piece of trim there.....a piece of baseboard behind the door, that I ignored when I redid the floors.....you know......stuff like that.  Feels good to get it done.  When I picked the paint for the workshop, I chose the same colour that I had done the trim in the house with.  I was out, which is why I never finished the job.  Now I have lots......and no more excuses. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/k034.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

You must feel great to get things around the house done.  It always gives me a great sense of enjoyment whenever I get some things fixed around the house, even simple things as cleaning the house.  I feel that I can just sit back and really relax without thinking about the items that have not been done.  Do you feel that as well, PC?  

P.C.

I sure do purelife.  Very satisfying.  You walk by these little things every day, and you try to pretend they look OK.....lol

Then when you finally get it done, you think.....why didn't I do that before.  I could have been enjoying it all this time instead of letting it badwordle away at my guilt factor.

I painted the living room this week, so it inspired me to finish up.  

purelife

I think that for some things, you just have to be in the mood.  For example, my fridge top was so disorganized with papers and recipe books.  The book shelves and linen closet was in total chaos with everything inside.  It was full of my personal papers and computer hardware stuff.  Then last week, my b/f and I were cleaning and he went through all the shelves, the linen closet and the fridge top and organized those.  Oh my gosh, I was happy to see that he did those and did an excellent job.  hee hee...

Does Mr PC like to do the handywork as well, or are you the main person?

P.C.

Mr P.C. has recently developed an interest in these things.  That's why we built the new workshop.  Of course he's one of those types that decided he needed all the best tools.  I've had do with my dads old stuff for years.  But oh well....it works for me, I'm sure not complaining about an upgrade....I just find it a little comical.  And it DOES make a difference.  I used the new table saw for the first time yesterday.  WOW.  The difference between that one and my old one is like the difference between driving a jaguar and a old rust bucket.

Isn't it amazing the feeling when you organize something as simple as the top of your fridge.  And to have it done FOR you is a double bonus. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0]

purelife

It sure is one of the greatest feeling.  Bless yer.  :)  Thanks for the reminsence(sp?)  

P.C.

Oh !!!!  Hello Kitten.  

What paint?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  

kitten

As I recall, you were planning to look at paint in the store.  Then it magically transferred itself to your house, no doubt wanting even more admiration.  Suddenly it's on your walls, and I'm sure you haven't the faintest idea how that could have happened!  lol
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Afternoon everyone. What a glorious day! Took the dog and baby out for a walk, managed to step in his doggy buiness and wasn't too please. Oh well.

Vegemite is the ban of my existence. Meh. I don't understand that stuff even though I grew up with tons of Aussie kids eating them for lunch.

That chocolate looks good, purelife.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Have any of you been to any M&M Meat shops?  I went today for the first time and bought a Salmon Wellington and it was absolutely terrific!  Puff pastry filled with salmon and a cream chees and dill sauce.  Just lovely.

*Calories?  What calories?!!!*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|