So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
With a radio in one ear, the TV in the other, and actually maintaining a converstation and writing and thinking,  I'm sure I'd be hard pressed to recite Mary Had a Little Lamb.

I've got a lot of brain matter thats not being used so I've got to use it somehow. ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Night Lise.....take care.

Well, I've got a lot that's the matter with my brain.....so this would not work for me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Nite Lise.. have a good one.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

lol PC funny.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

M orning all! Hows everyone on this warm and sunny morning? lol

Im kinda liking this econobox on wheels of a loaner car. I put 50 klicks on it so far and the gas gauge has barely moved.. I put that on my truck and I go almost a quarter tank. It seats four and my gf likes it. Might have to make an offer on this or something similar soon. lol.    

purelife

Good morning Russ and everyone else.

I heard that we're having sunshine throughout the weekend.  NICE!  :)  Made any plans for the weekend yet, Russ?

I didn't feel like getting up this morning.  I still want to go back to bed...zzzzz.... ah well.

Russ

Well, you are going to hate me but I actually am back in bed. Im on my wireless laptop. I hated getting up this morning so I came back.

Im starting to drift off lol, so if I dont answer you know what happened!

purelife

Lise

Morning all!! Glorioys day!!! Wooohooo!! Gonna be like this for the weekend. Yayyyy!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Morning Lise.

I had a dream last night about DS.  Nothing major.  I just dreamt that all my PM's were erased because it has reached its maximum capacity.  I was shocked because I've had more messages than that at one point.  It felt so real because I was all ready to tell TB about it.  LOL.  Oh my goodness.

Lise

I haven't had dreams about DS and Russ' goats yet but you can bet you'll be the 1st to know.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I would be really worried if I had dreams about DS... purelife and Lise on the other hand *rawr*.

However people having dreams about me... *slowly fades away into a semi sleep state*

purelife

I've had dreams that included people from DS.  Freaky.  Let's just leave it at that.  I haven't been able to remember my dreams for a long time but ever since we got this better bed (we slept on a CRAPPY futon), I've been remembering my dreams.  

Lise

You... .had.... dreams.... about..... DS people. Me too? Hehe. OMG. I hope I was wearing something extremely sexy in your dreams.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lise, of course.  You were in a Victoria Secret lingerie on all fours touching.... ;)  Need I say more? ;)

|