So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

SD....trust me......fried food isn't particularly good for you....but if cooked properly, it's not particularly bad for you.  But one thing for certain, it isn't worse than a hot dog or a hamburger. (especially a hot dog)

Fries cooked properly are no worse than a baked potato with butter and or sour cream.

Like everything......moderation.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Wonder if it works for a tofu-anything. I'd love to try deep-fried ice cream. I had it several times in Australia and Malaysia. Those things are sooooooo yummy.

Do you noticed we just hit the 500th mark? WOOT! Celebration time!! *doing party dance*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Ms PC. Next time, I want to come over and eat at your place!!! PLEASE with all the cherry toppings on top.

You bet Miss Lise.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c033.gif[/img]

Lise

Ah, thanks! You're quite the gourmet chef, hearing about all your tips and pearls of wisdom.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
SD....trust me......fried food isn't particularly good for you....but if cooked properly, it's not particularly bad for you.  But one thing for certain, it isn't worse than a hot dog or a hamburger. (especially a hot dog)

Fries cooked properly are no worse than a baked potato with butter and or sour cream.

Like everything......moderation.

I eat soy hot dogs. So I think those are better then the regular kind

Yikes the Lunch thread has been unhinged.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

phew thought for a second the lunch thread was going to be lost at sea.  

P.C.

It must have been me.  The site is running like molasses for me the last hour or so.  It sends me into a clicking frenzy when it's like this.......trying to make things happen.  Arrrggggg.  White screen....white screen....white screen.  Click click click click.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]  

Sportsdude

Its okay ms. PC *bless point*  

purelife

You can deep fry to make popcorn chicken/shrimp.  That would be yummy.

P.C.

Have you ever had deep fried parsley ?  It's awesome.  I usually make it for a garnish because it looks great......but it's yummy too.  It looks like a piece of coral and colapses in your mouth.  It's SO good.  So if you're deep frying tonight Russ, grab a few sprigs of parsley and toss them in at the end.  It only takes seconds to come to a delicate crisp.

Sportsdude

I'm helping my friend buy a Honda Insight.  

P.C.

Ahhhhh......the car that I wanted.

Are you kicking in for half the payments ?

Sportsdude

lol no its his car but if he has to go across country to get it I'll drive him there.  

jitterbug

I had some pho  

purelife

Hey Lise.
I brought those noodles that you suggested.  (the abalone and chicken flavour) I'm having it for dinner and absolutely love these noodles.  Very tasty.  I added boneless pork loin chops and bok choy to these noodles.  OMG, delicious.  Thank you so much for recommending this brand. BLESS!

|