So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

You sure she wasn't blinded by you, SD?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

at the moment yeah
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I put lots of meat into my lasagne sauce, also I put shredded beef into it (I usually make this after a roast). Onions and diced whole tomatoes are put into it as well. I make the sauce and simmer it first. The cheese I put in as a middle layer as well just because.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Sometimes instead of the cottage cheese, I put a layer of Bechemel sauce with a tiny bit of tarragon in it.  Mmmmmmmmmmm
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Borscht with sour cream
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

How was everyone's lunch?

Sportsdude

just ate had taco bell
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Yeah, she asked how it was! Answer the lady!!

kidding.

my lunch was meh...kind of ate in front of the computer as I worked away. had beef barley soup.

purelife

CK HI HI HI!  Missed ya!  

Lise

Lunch was leftovers. No biggie, I like leftovers. They taste better the next day, doncha think?

Beef barley soup. Hm. Sounds healthy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

purelife wrote:
CK HI HI HI!  Missed ya!   [/DIV]
 Hi CUTIE!!!

[FONT size=6]*SMOOOOOOCH*[/FONT]

Lise

Hey CK buddy, dude. Heard about your time at the lake. View must be breath-taking. You had a good time?
Bill Cosby.

CK

Hi Lise!

Yes, it was fantastic. really a quick trip from home too. half the battle is just getting out of the city limits. then it is about an hour and a half from there. I want to go again this saturday, but I think we are just taking CK jr. skating. He is just learning.  

How are you?  

Lise

Wow. Am jealous. You live so close to one of the most beautiful places in Canada.

Am doing fine, thanks. My life is boring unless you count diaper changing as a hobby.
Bill Cosby.

CK

oh, but having little ones around is anything but boring.

sounds awesome to me!

|