So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Happy New Year to you too, Ally!  And what a beautiful day it is today.  :)

Russ, how about going for a walk.  It's so pleasant outside.    

CK

when I write, that sounds cool to me, that was in response to Russ.

How old is your baby Ally? My boy is turning...*sob...sniffle* 4 this year!  

CK

What is bizarre? As much as it is snowing in the mountains, Calgary has hardly any snow?? It is all getting trapped by the mountains. Warm and sunny in town today.

Russ

I actually am just getting ready to go for a walk. Ive got the leash for brick, and am trying to find my earphones for my iPod.

Hey do you know any good places to park downtown? I ended up parking in the underground by burrard and robson, and it was twenty bucks! The only place I know of that is half decently priced is the underground parking underneath the north van recreational centre by robson and denman. Its like three bucks for all day parking. Its like a hidden secret. Its got three lower levels of parking.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

Not sure? When I worked downtown Van, I took transit from Burnaby.

Enjoy the walk. It is sunny here and I am off for a lunchtime stroll!

laterz.

Russ

See you CK. Have a good day.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Hey Russ.

A walk sounds brilliant.

Someone I knew said that he parked on Cordova and Bute area (closer to the seawall) and it was along the streets for free.  I don't know the exact area and if you're not in a hurry, you could try driving around that area.  I wish that I remembered the streets.  I just remember by sight as he pointed down the road.  

Lise

Downtown parking.... for cheap? Yeah, right. That's like trying to score the lottery. We have to pay monthly parking fees because my husband works downtown so we usually park at his lot. I can't complain especially after seeing how expensive it is elsewhere in the world. You think Vancouver is bad,  you should see Sydney.

Hey, the talk of walking sounds wonderful. I might go for a walk with Lise Jr and the dog. He needs his exercise. Heck, we all do.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Happy Birthday to CK. Jr.  4 years old is a milestone for the little guy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

oh his B-Day is actually not for about 5 months or so. But thanks for the thoughts.

Hey, Happy Birthday to you ALL! You will all have one in '07!

purelife

Hey, Happy Birthday to you ALL! You will all have one in '07!

[/DIV]LOL, you cheater!  I hope that you don't cut corners in the bedroom.  

CK

I don't cut corners in bed, but do turn a lot...

purelife

Turn?  Wow, you must be really really flexible.  OMG you're the GAWD!   Do teach.  Do teach.  ;)

CK

haha! funny! me teach the MASTER!??

Lise

CK is as flexible as his lightsabre. Plus he glows too.
Bill Cosby.

|