So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CK

Oh I'll show you the force!

purelife

Good morning!  Ok, this morning calls for a cup of coffee because last night, I only had 5 hours of sleep....sucks....zzzzzzzzzz......

Russ

5-6 hours is my normal sleep time... lol

Morning!

Im on my third cup. Mmmm, dark roast.. Ive discovered the bestest coffee to get. Costco dark roast house blend... made for them by startbucks. 1/3 the cost of starbucks and a bigger bag too, lol.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I normally need 7 hours, but surprisingly, I'm surviving today.  

Wow, third cup of coffee already?  

This decaf coffee from the local coffee shop sucks.  I prefer Timmie's.  I should've made the detour before heading to work... bleh!

Now, I need a cuppa tea.

So, how are you doing today, Russ?  Plans for today?

Russ

Hey PL,

Thinking about cleaning the fishtank, hasnt been done in a while.

Other than that... some running around.

purelife

Do you run around in circles?  ;)

Do you have a big fish tank to clean?

Russ

LOL,

I posted the info in the other thread. Yeah, its a big tank, forty gallon. Blasted thing is worth SOO much now I cant neglect it or get rid of it. Plus my grandmother looks for it every time she comes over so I have to keep it :(

I DO seem to run in circles.

Hows work?

EDIT:

Post 229 here; [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,3475.229.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,3475.229.html[/A]

purelife

Your tank is worth a lot of money?  I didn't think that tanks would increase in value.  Interesting.

Work is still busy....I'm just trudging along.  It can wait. DS is more important.  ;)  Actually, we're planning a Sports event for a get-together.  We're thinking of snowshoeing up at Cypress.  Ooooo, I'm excited.  Oh, and did I tell you that I'm going to start rowing in April.  I have 7 weeks of training for this Regatta.  *jumps up and down for joy*  I've been waiting for this since last year!  hee hee... I had to share this with everyone.  :)

kitten

That's terrific, purelife.  That is going to be a hard program but a lot of fun.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

I heard that it helps to be tall because you end up carrying the canoe a lot.  My co-worker who is quite short said that she suffered miserably because her arms hurt from reaching.  I still have to get my upper body in shape because I'm going to get so sore....

kitten

Oh yeah!  There's going to be lots of aches and pains while you're getting your muscles into shape.  Have you tried the full soup can in each hand exercise to tone your arms?  If not, it might help for later.

Russ

Full soup can? What about the full beer can trick? Would that help too?

purelife

I just use the 5lbs dumbbells to do my curls and stuff.  I really don't know the names of the exercises I do.  

kitten

They strengthen the elbows, but tend to empty too quickly.  

Russ

kitten wrote:
 They strengthen the elbows, but tend to empty too quickly.

LOL kitten! Sweet.

Ok Im seriously leaving for a bit, gotta completely gut and clean the thing. Blast.

EDIT: Sorry kitten cant bless you twice within one hour (stupid rule), get you later

|