So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Nope, don't work for me. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

Wow, this thread gets a lot of traffic    :)

Kitten said...[br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]"I haven't read any of those.  Do you happen to remember the author?  Right now I'm reading The Mammoth Book of Awesome Comic Fantasy."[/span]

Earth Hive is the first in the series and the author is Steve Perry. I will check my local library for the book you mentioned. Thanks!    :)

I love you all and wish you a lifetime of tasty and nutritious Lunches   *hugz*
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

CK

Cool! Good to see tenkani's handle.

Rock on Brotha!

Happy eats and good reads!

P.C.

Geeeee, I had a heck of a time getting on DS tonight.  Anyone else ?

HI CK !!!!!!!!

CK

yeah, me too. but all my net seemed slow.

Hi P.C.!

Lise

Whoa! Did the site died down a while ago? I logged on around 6.30pm and it was down.

Hey CK! Howzit going?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I tried everything else, and all was fine in other sites.  I seem to have this problem regularly here, but at least I can usually get ON.  Then the problem is loooooonnnnngggg white space waiting for each page or post to come up.  I wonder what the scoop is.      

CK

Hi Lise! I am doing good, but I gotta fly.

Have a super evening everyone!  

Lise

CK, you Cassanova you! Here I am for you and you leave me. Boohoo! Take care, amigo.

Yeah, I wonder what's going on, PC. Yikes. Let's just hope it won't happen until the return of our superhero.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Byeeeeee CK.  

That's exactly when I had the problem too, Lise.  

Lise

Sitting here at our computer, waiting for my pavlova to bake. I'm hopeful that it'll turn out ok. *fingers crossing*

It's my third attempt at this stupid recipe that's supposed to be idiot proof. Anyways, here's hoping it'll stand on its own.

Forgot strawberries. Ah well.

Bill Cosby.

P.C.

OMG LISE.....that looks divine.  Is it merangue (sp?)    Meet?    

Lise

I think it's called merange here, PC but am not sure. Pavlova is an Aussie dessert. The first time I did it, it deflated before my eyes. The second time was too sweet and this will be my third attempt. *sigh*

But sure, c'mon over if you want. I'll save a slice for ya if you can handle my cooking.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It looks REALLY good.  Special occasion?  

Lise

Nope. Not really. Just wanted to bake something and this was the easiest (supposedly) recipe to pull. Afterall it came in a packet and you just add water and mix. Pop in oven and wait for the miracle that's supposed to happen.
Bill Cosby.

|