Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Must be something in the air.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
I've had cereal for dinner too.  I just had a craving.

What brand?
I'm a Cheerios boy, always have been always will be.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I've been stuck on Weetabix for umpteen years.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I don't remember the brand.  It's got slivered almonds and granola.  

Russ

Im a cheerios man myself. I eat that almost every day since I was a knee high to a grasshopper.

purelife, isnt that muslix? I have something like that at home in my cupboard. Ill look when I get home, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

It could be.  I'll have to go to the supermarket and see which brand I buy.  I don't often eat cereal.  I don't have the time to eat anything before I head to work.  I eat when I get to my desk.

Sportsdude

hey pl is this it?

Lise

Cereal? Hm. I can't stand cereal. Don't know why.

According to our dietitian, cereals are bad for you. The only ones you're supposed to take are the ones loaded with fibre upon fibre.

Yeah. Like chewing cardboard. Yuck.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yeah, I heard that cereal isn't too good for you as well, Lise.  High in sugar and junk overall.  Cereal has just been branded into our brains because the "normal" breakfast would be cereal, a glass of orange juice and toast.  That's the English way, I think.

Nope, that isn't the brand that I buy, SD.  

Sportsdude

well cheerios is supposedly good for you. Don't know if thats true or not though.  

Lise

Speaking of juice, purelife. I tried carrot juice the other day. Was... .interesting. Juiced them up myself. I hate the clean-up though.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I heard that pure carrot juice is disgusting.  That's probably why I haven't dare blend carrots.  And the mess, yes, I can imagine, all that pulp.  EEcckk....

Speaking of juices, my parents brought that Ron Popeil(sp?) juicer thingy machine.  My parents were really into it for the first coupla weeks, but now, not so much.  It's the cleaning part, I think.  I did enjoy the juice creations that my mom made for me  Yummy.

Lise

Yeah. I know but I thought I'd give carrot juice a try since I hadn't had my in-take of veggies lately. It wasn't too bad. I tossed in a plum hoping it'll sweeten the juice up a bit.

Can't remember the brand name for my juicer. I only know, like your parents, it's hell to clean up.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I buy the tetra 1 Litre packs of 12 from costco that have the juice and veggie combonations, as well as the three juice mictures. Minute Maid I believe, Im not that observant.

Carrot juice by itself mixed with SoCo or JD isnt too bad, we ran out of mix one time and mulched carrots the only thing left in my fridge and tried it.

I just made myself grilled cheese sammich with ham, onions, egg, and mustard. Little late for lunch I know but I just took my GMC through AirScare.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Still haven't taken my car to get the tire fixed so if I get in an accident in the rain oh well...  

|