So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

wow the sexual tension here is on an all time high today lol.

I work my way down instead of up.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hmmm...what an interesting technique Russ.  Do you often run into any road blocks or delays of any sort?  ;)      

purelife

Naughty naughty Sportsdude.  Now, you know the drill, turn around...very carefully and.....

Sportsdude

yes ma'm
*bends over*

Russ

what sexual tension? we are talking about breasts and theighs here...

Theres always stoppages when doing this, lots of things that take alot longer attention, usually which means you need to keep stopping and wiping your hands and face.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Yeah, same here Russ.  Gosh, it sure does get messy, especially when the breast and thighs are heavily marinated.  Do you find that you're using paper towels one after another?  Never ends, does it?

Sportsdude

I marinate in a pan.  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
yes ma'm
*bends over*

Wow, you're easy.... no arguments?  no putting up a fight?  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
I marinate in a pan.

I thought that you said that you're pretty tall and big.  How BIG would your pan really be?  Wow, you've got my attention. ;)

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
yes ma'm
*bends over*

Wow, you're easy.... no arguments?  no putting up a fight?  

Nope lady knows best.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
I marinate in a pan.[/em]

I thought that you said that you're pretty tall and big.  How BIG would your pan really be?  Wow, you've got my attention. ;)

purelife

Come to think of it, do you marinate in a pan alone or?  And what kind of seasonings and/or flavours do you marinate yourself with?      

Sportsdude

well yesterday it was lemon juice, salt and pepper on my chicken.

Lise

Hey Russ, nice 2 hear about your camping trip. I don't know how you manage in the rain and slush snow though. Brrrrrrrr............ For me, I prefer 2 curl up in a bed with a book and a cuppa chocolate at hand.

Get those pics here stat!! Must be bootiful there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Me too, I'm looking forward to your pictures Russ.  Load em all up... ALL!  hee hee...

|