So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Nope.  It's really high in sugar and fat, Lise.  You could buy "lite egg nog"  Here are the ingredients in order:  Water, sugar, modified milk ingredients, cream, glucose fructose, egg yolk, artificial flavour nutmeg, natural colour, butter, guar gum, carrageenan, dipotassium phosphate.

Try mixing it with half egg nog and half milk to dillute.  It's really strong alone.  (unless you prefer it strong)

Lise

I miss Baileys on ice. *sigh* That's a lovely combination.

I keep forgetting SD isn't out of his diapers yet. Hehe.  Just kidding there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
 I miss Baileys on ice. *sigh* That's a lovely combination.

I keep forgetting SD isn't out of his diapers yet. Hehe.  Just kidding there. [/DIV]
   hey, lol
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hmm. So eggnog on its own is pretty strong, eh? No need for alcohol. Interesting. I'll give it a go as long as it doesn't have raw eggs in it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I know what you mean about the 'xmas shopping.  It's definitely time consuming and so much expected from one another to give gifts.  Thank goodness I have a small list.  I can't imagine having a larger family.  mmmm....baked potatoes...potatoes...love potatoes anything (except raw...tee hee)  

purelife

No raw eggs Lise...at least, I don't believe that anything is raw in there.  Doublecheck with the dairy clerk just to make sure...I could be wrong.

Sportsdude

yeah regular eggnog is pretty thick. Its as thick as ice cream that you've left out thats melted. Usually one cup and you've pretty much had your fill.  

Sportsdude

I've got some ideas for christmas shopping. hehehe

Its not really shopping though, don't feel like buying anyone anything more of a suprise sort of thing.

Lise

Speaking of baked potato, have you tried the one from Arbys. Not to shabby. I usually opt for the one without bacon on it.

The Keg has the best baked potato, hands on.  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Gotta go. Take care, y'all.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Haven't tried Arby's.  The Keg...YEAH AWESOME!  I usually opt out for Wendy's whenever I crave the potatoes.

In England, they make the meanest most delicious baked potatoes.  There was this one little food place in the food court dedicated to baked potatoes with whatever fixings on top...mmm...chilli and baked potatoes, spinach and cheese on baked potatoes..anything!  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Biya goddess lise.

Sportsdude

McCallisters Deli is where I go for loaded bake potatoes its a southern food type of place. GOOD EATS!!!

Can't go to Wendy's all of there restuarants here just closed because the company that ran all 50 locations in the area went bankrupt. chupas!

Take care lise

P.C.

Home Page

This is a new one.  I've seen 'Logging Into the Forum'....'Posting in ???'

'Unknown Action'......'Marking Topics as Read'.....etc  

Action   -   Expanding a Catagory

Exactly how DID you do that purelife?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a015.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Action   -   Expanding a Catagory[/span]

LOL...ummm..I have no idea, PC.  Gosh, I was doing that?   I was ummhmmm..expanding?  Gosh, sounds kinda kinky, don'tcha think?  OMG, has Teh Borken installed a virtual hidden camera?  ;)  Wait!  Wait!  How does my hair look like now?  kee hee....

P.C.

LOL.....I can't imagine.  Wouldn't simply posting, expand the catago......no......hmmmm
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|