So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Really PL? Wow. But B.C is a pretty big place so thats not uncommon. For instance I've seen about every state capital east of the mississippi (including D.C) and probly will see Ottawa before I ever set foot in the neanderthal town of Jefferson City, MO. Heck I haven't in even been to the redneck area of the state (Springfield, MO) and that's the beautiful part of the state. But its also where the people come out of the woods.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Some Chick

I've explored every corner of BC and I adore it.  It amazes me how many Vancouverites have no idea what's a few hours away!

Some Chick

Oh man.  I want lakefront, but maybe a year in this place might make me happy.

[A href="http://vancouver.craigslist.org/apa/187038242.html"]NICE lil loft.[/A]

Sportsdude

Well I plan to hit a lot of places when I finally get up near Seattle. I plan on driving my car my car from st. louis to Seattle so I can drive around B.C. during spring break, winter break and summer break. I'm so excited I've planned everything out. I'd drive from my house to my uncles house in Kansas City KS to Cheyenne WY to Boise ID to Tacoma. Stopping to sleep at Cheyenne and Boise.

Then when I plan to drive around B.C. I want to take the sea to sky highway (I'll do that in the spring) and drive around Vancouver Island making a stop at Victoria to visit the house of commons there (to get use to the place so I now where I'm going when I become an MP in 20 to 30 years) like to visit the beach in Tofino.

Eventually would like to hike garibaldi provincial park trails.

Definately doing the Grouse Grind.    

purelife

That looks like a fantastic plan but you are forgetting to put down that you'll visit ME, Lise, Some Chick and Chicklet!  

You'll like grouse grind if you like hiking/walking.

purelife

I'm STARVING.......

for some good karma, that is.  Please, somebody...FEED ME!  

Sportsdude

Thats one of the first things I'm doing Purelife. Wouldn't pass up meeting you ladies for the world.

purelife

Good to know....just making sure.  :)

Some Chick

A bag of Doritos.  

How sad.

purelife

Busy today, huh?  

Some Chick

Actually no.  I should be but I'm feeling pretty under the weather.  My great hunter/gatherer abilities today were limited to what a machine plugged with 4 quarters would spit out at me.

Tomorrow I shall forage with the skill honed by of thousands of years of evolution.

I will microwave something.

tenkani

Can someone summarize for me please what's happened on this thread over the past month?
I'm a lazy f*ck and can't be bothered to read old posts  *yawn*

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Not much, tenkani............ just a whole lotta lovin'. Welcome back. We sure do miss you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Lise!!
I remember all the good times we had, and all those wild fantasies we shared.
Why don't you come to visit my dreams anymore???      

P.S. your avatar's borken.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

The furies have been sleeping on my watch lately. I'll try to send some your way.

And oh, don't mind the avatar. Apparently you're not the only one who can't see it. TehBorken can't see it too but almost everyone can see it.

It's a girl dancing, btw.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|