So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

It's so hot I don't feel like eating.  I'm just having icy cold water for now.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Just had an egg salad sandwich (whole wheat - bleah.... ) and a diet coke. DAMN THIS DIET TO HELL. Sorry. Am so frustrated because I can't eat what I want.

Plus it is too damn hot to cook anything..... grrrrrrrrrr........................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I thought of maybe having a salad, but that is so boring.

Lise

I've been having different kinds of salad. Growing lettuce outta my ears by now. So tired of munching on greens - heck, I feel like a cow.

Panago has some good salad variety. I like their shrimp salad. Tried Wendy's salad and my blood level went through the roof. They may claim their 'salads' are healthy but trust me, they're not. Loaded with a lotta calories you don't need.

kitten - try the Vietnamese salad rolls for a change. Great with peanut sauce. I love it as a snack.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Sounds nice, but I don't want to go out in the heat.  I've got my fan going and it's nice in here right now.  Later on the sun will be shining directly on my windows, but so far, so good.

Lise

My fan's set to maximum right now. It sucks to be so damn pregnant and hot at the same time. Wanted to buy an air-condition but my hubby's not letting me. I guess living in Vancouver does not justify buying one since we get cold weather most of the year.

Going anywhere this summer, kitten?
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Just to the hospital next week for a cataract operation.  I can't go anywhere because of work.

Lise

OMG kitten. Sorry to hear that. I hope the operation will go well. Are you taking time off after the operation?

We just came back from Harrison Hot Springs. Sand sculptures were terrific. Have to find time to upload images and show you all.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I think there will be a couple of weeks where I can't do anything strenuous, so I'll be off for a while.  

That sounds like a lot of fun.  I'm looking forward to seeing the sand sculptures.  There sure are some talented people out there.

Lise

Will you be able to see somewhat?
Bill Cosby.

kitten

My sister had hers done recently, and she only had to wear a patch over her eye a night for a few nights.  She said she had no trouble seeing.

Lise

That's good news.

Though I didn't have an operation on my eye, I did do damage to my left eye when I was young. Kinda hit it with the corner of a tissue box. (don't ask why) Had to wear a patch and ointment for nearly a week.

Funny, the things you take for granted until they fail and you need things done to them. Like your eye.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I'd better go eat something.  My tummy is getting very tired of ice water.  Have a good day, Lise.

Lise

OK, kitten. Nice chatting with you. Take care!!
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

What's for lunch? Anything cold. Potato salad, ice water, and ice cream.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|