So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

cutezz

Good Day all...how is everyone....?

CK

I am great, how is cutezz? just been camping..camping...camping.and working.  staying clear of any cities, or at least trying my best. Cities + Summer do not mix!

lunch today was toasted sesame seed bagel w/peanut butter.

Aboozer

I had pork chow mein and I don't think it was pork I was eating..blaaaaah!!!
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Some Chick

The usual.  Penne Pollo and an orange.    

Sportsdude

The usual for me. Made me some quesadillas. Its all I eat.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Some Chick

I'm always eating lunch at my desk, so on Monday, I bring five little frozen dinners ($1.88 each) and put them in the work freezer.  I have to remember to finish off my oranges before the weekend.

Aboozer

I need to bring lunch the only little cafe near my work food is shit...

not to mention the money, I need to stop buying 7 dollar sandwiches
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

purelife

I've been making bagel sandwiches for the past week.  It's cheap, but I might look into frozen entrees like yourself, Some Chick.  I need something cheap.

I try not to eat at my desk because I heard that it's not healthy so, I've been enjoying my lunch in the Lunch Room.  I like it there.  :)

Some Chick

We've actually got a really nice lunch room and gigantic patio, but I don't like smelling other people's food cooking when I'm eating mine.  It just... it's just odd.  It doesn't match.  So I eat at my desk, then hit the patio  :)

Gopher

Futterneid is an interesting German word, it means the desire to eat what's on another person's plate. (Literally, it just means fodder envy).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

I thought fodder envy was an Oedipus trait.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Why, did his mother serve her spouse up to him on  a plate?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

You know, I was there at the time, but I never thought to check.  I hope not.  By all accounts she was a lousy cook.

kitten

What are you people having for lunch?  I'm having tortellini stuffed with ricotta and prosciutto.  I cooked it early this morning and I just have to reheat it.

Some Chick

I think I have a Swedish Meatball frozen dinner thing left over in the freezer here at work from last week.  Due to laziness and poor planning, I am counting on it.

|