So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

What about perogies or potstickers?  Another great thing to keep in the freezer for a quick bite are the spring rolls from Costco.  I prefer homemade, but these things are really quite good (when I'm lazy).
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Pot stickers have meat in them....although I have no idea what it is.  

Michel

Lil Me

Michel, if you eat a good meal and you're STILL hungry, your body might actually be (a) tired or (b) thirsty, or (c) tired + thirsty.
 Instead of eating more, you might need to drink something and sleep.

I just walked in the door after Heckyl's bball games, and I should sleep.  But I'm into a tall vodka & tonic.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Ya needs some veggies.

Yipes....I have to sleep.   Have a good night !!! [img height=20 src="http://www.pogo.com/images/chat/sleepy.gif" width=20 border=0]

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Plans?
 Regular stuff for me today.  Gotta take Jeckyl to BBall, medical appt, Costco, bank....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Sounds totally interesting.  Getting up to speed on a new job is doubly tiring.  The mental demand is draining until you get things sorted out....I think that is more tiring than a physical tired and harder to recoup from.   --
 The interesting part is that my job is a new position, so I'm basically making it up as I go along.
 Sure, there are daily tasks that need doing (ordering product, invoicing clients, following up on NSF account payments) but the rest of the time I'm solving problems before they occur.  If that's possible.  The office is a new HQ, which wasn't operational before this week.  So now I'm the new communications conduit between the techs, the warehouse, the sales reps, the boss, the suppliers and everyone else.

[/div][div]

Sportsdude

Morning.

Interesting night last night, met up with a friend and went to a restaurant on Commercial, she's into couch surfing so she had two couch surfers with her, all from Germany. But on the bus to Commercial I ran into a Hungarian and learned what my minority's nickname is over there and that its also derogatory in Germany (well I knew it would, nobody has to explain that to me).

I was with Germans all night and we met up with more Germans to go to this club (never been to a club before and I don't know what kind of drinks one gets, apparently just vodka shots or whiskey, don't exist..) I thought the club was stupid, so I went home, then looking for a bus I ran into more Germans.  Bus was taking forever and I ran into another friend and took a taxi home. lol Vancouver. The city acts like a small town sometimes.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

LM makes stuff up at work, I tend to lie at work.

Gosh, I'm so darn tired. Two hours at a kid's party is draining. The b'day girl actually threw up, we had too much ice cream and cake. Then I had raw scallop with rice (sushi style) and got a bit green. That was way too much for me. No more raw scallops from now on!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It sounds like you're getting a good hang of things with your new job, LM.  Last week went by so quickly!!

Gonna head out later to get some SUN. :)

Lise

purelife, did you get any sun? Cuz it's fracken snowing heavily right about now. ARGH!!!!! Whoever heard of freak snow in the month of March?? I'm so tired of snow. Wanna wear my flip flops and skirt for crying out loud.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|