So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OH !!  Excellent Lil Me.  Fingers will remain crossed throughout the day.

Staying close to home is best if you can manage it.  If not for the price of gas, at least for avoiding long rush hour commutes.  (when is rush hour these days anyway.  Seems like there is gridlock at almost any time of day over there)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Morning everyone!
 Anyone want coffee?

Weekend plans?  Anything for Valentines Day?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Seattle, I think anyway.

good morning. Good luck on the job hunt Lil Me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good luck on the job hunting, Lil Me!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'll be making MrPL's favorite dinner over a candle-lit dinner and semi-favorite lunch and will be surprising him with a yummy treat from Cupcakes.  We're also having my brother and his g/f over so they all get to enjoy MrPL's surprise!!   I can't wait!!  

I can't wait until the warmer weather because I have some paperwhites and crocuses in the fridge that I would love to have bloom in this glass with rocks.  It's gonna look so purty in our home.

ADD:  What cha up to in Seattle, SD?    

Sportsdude

Doing what millions Americans do by going to Canada, except I'm going in the opposite direction. I'm getting prescriptions filled, as they don't have the medicine in Canada. lol

Going to explore the spacial aspects of the downtown core, and hopefully the Kerry Park area too if i have time, go up on the tallest building observation deck (or another building).  Go to the library there. It's just for fun the rest of the trip. Oh got to read a book while I'm at it.

I think I'm actually going to see the sun too, which would be a first for while visiting the Seattle area.

P.C.

OK....finger crossing has commenced.  GO LIL ME !!!!!

Lil Me

Back from my interview with the company owner and operations manager.  It went well.  They have a lot of good ideas about how they want their business to flow- but it's also going to be a huge challenge to implement.  *flexes muscles* I've never been one to run away from a difficult job.
 I should hear back early next week.

Out to YVR to get MrLM soon.

Valentines Day- family brunch at the seniors' home with my grandmother.  Evening- leaving Heckyl and Jeckyl with my parents.  Going out to a community fundraiser- live band and a bar.  Got some tickets given to us.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sounds promising Lil Me.  There's no doubt in MY mind you would be up for the challenge.  

Lil Me

Thanks for your vote of confidence, P.C.

I did have the good sense to bite my tongue at one point during the interview..
 They spoke about how they wanted the Office Administrator to troubleshoot and prevent problems before they occurr, be two steps ahead of everyone at all times, give reminders and keep everyone on-task...
 I wanted to tell them that I was eminently qualified for the job because I was a MOM

But I refrained.

P.C.

LOL....superior training indeed.

P.C.

Even though it's in my face, it didn't register that it's FRIDAY THE 13TH !!!  

Sportsdude

It is indeed. bwhahahahahahaha

The remake of Friday the 13th is out, they're saying its much better than the original.

purelife

I agree with P.C.  Lil Me will fit in, no problem. :)

Are you planning to work full-time, Lil Me or several hours here and there?

That's nice that MrLM is home just in time for V-day.  

Have a great weekend everyone!    

Sportsdude

woot. Plans changed, turns out the doc forgot it was going to be 09 and she wrote 08 and the do not fill line starts on next week, so going down there is pointless.

Instead I'm going night skiing at Grouse, which sounds more fun.

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 292px; HEIGHT: 249px" height=322 src="http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/selfishly_hated/love.jpg" width=314]

Hey all, wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|