So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

What is the brand ?  I was thinking I might try it, and see if I can tell you what I think might be in it.  BUT....I don't care for wild rice.     I like the tamed stuff.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Very hungry myself.

going to make a snack of a pack of mr noodles

this is my 1000 post  

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Orik

Thanks Michel.

Is that picture from the movie Scanners ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Sportsdude

There's about 100+ cars parked along the beach front around Jericho. lol

Went to East Van with a buddy, then west side, then we realized we could have gone to a Giants game. rats, oh well next time.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

G'mornin folks! Did you guys see the sunshine out there? Get out there and enjoy it!! Yaaay!!! Is it me or is it getting lighter when you wake up? Not to mention I could see a bit of the sky when I go home.

SPRING!!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

JJ

Shh Lise, Mother Nature might hear you and decide we need more of that white stuff.................

Sportsdude

morning/afternoon.

I'm headed off to Metrotown with the intent of not getting lost like last time.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

JJ ?  Now there will be none of that talk....k?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

no more snow. if it snows again i shall protest. hehe

but i love the sunshine, and yes i do see more sunshine in the early morning and it is hanging around longer for the trips home.

at 1 pm i am going to go for a light lunch at henrys and if i feel up to it i might tackle a bike ride down to crab park. it depends on my strength energy lvs vrs my sickness & fatigue...sighs...  it is days like this i miss my job..

Orik

I did not get down to crab park. but i did ride around the hood for a bit did not take many pictures but I did enjoy My lunch at Uncle Henry's

The Basic Menu 1 of  3 menus.

Chicken Strips Fry's and a Salad all for only $6.00 dollars

[img style="width: 504px; height: 378px;" src="http://i39.tinypic.com/9jd66b.jpg[/img]

Food 4 out of 5 stars.
Service 4 out of 5 stars
Atmosphere 4 out of 5 stars.
Value for your dollar $$$$ out of 5 dollar signs
Overall 4 out of 5 stars. Will I return here again, yes I would

Henry's Is a very affordable place & the portion size is decent. The quality of the food can vary a little depending on the cook that day.

Lise

Orik, have you thought of writing food reviews here at [A href="http://www.dinehere.ca/"]http://www.dinehere.ca/[/A]  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

nope i certainly have not Lise. but i guess i could do that for that site. ... i thought food critics got paid to eat... me i go out and pay my hard earned dollars for food... then sometimes i review it. but what if some one else disagree's with my reviews  ?

|