So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

lunch today was a bunch of this and that from save on meats. mostly my shopping list for basics

6 smokies
1  lrg beef pie
 2 sausage rolls
 12  hot wings
 1 honey bbq chicken leg  
 1 honey bbq thigh
 1  oven roasted chicken not sure what the seasoning is but its better than the hny bbq 24 chicken nuggets.
 2 bowls of chili  
 1 small rice

that's it for the hot foods

for those of you thinking i ate it all for lunch NO lol.  i only few bites and or tastes of the items b4 refrigeration... seeing that I had to do some shopping and the nice thing about save on meats is the hot food section. it lets one pick up some good yet surprisingly inexpensive cooked deli items, this makes for some fast lunches, with no serious cooking involved. just reheat in the microwave.. perfect for those that are feeling lazy this weekend.. :D

and a tall ice cold cherry coke to wash it down.. =D nothing diet or healthy about this artery closer of a lunch with plenty of left overs for the rest of the weekend.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

ROTFL. Condoms versus condiments. Same thing.

My nose is stuffed today. Feels like I'm a goldfish breathing through my mouth. Damn this cold. Do you think as you get older it's harder to get over your flu? *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

evening.

Weird night last night. I left my book bag at the village mcdonalds at 3am (closing time) and then picked it up at 6am when I was walking home.  My computer was in there...

Some fool blew up an explosive in the trees between main and koerners library.  I was staring at the refection pool so I was only a couple metres away. idiots.

walked up and down wreck beach today, beautiful. Spotted eagles floating at tree level, so really close, didn't get out my camera in time.

tried to make fried noodles and failed tonight.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

walked up and down wreck beach today, beautiful. Spotted eagles floating at tree level, so really close, didn't get out my camera in time.

Did you mean to say...."I spotted eagles floating at tree level" ?  Or are you saying... "I saw Spotted Eagles floating at tree level".

I'm not trying to be a grammar cop....it just changes what you're saying.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

yeah I saw bald eagles gliding into the wind like a kite as they always do, at tree level.

sorry for the mizzerah sentence structure.

P.C.

Ohhh.  I thought you were saying you saw Spotted Eagles....which would have been unlikely....lol

P.C.

Well, I'm off to Costco.  

Plus I have to return the crystal decanter I bought yesterday, as the stopper drops all the way into the decanter.  As far as I know, this is not how it's supposed to work.  That would be a dropper....not a stopper.  

Sportsdude

Yeah if I had my way I'd go looking for wildlife all weekend, every weekend. lol  I just feel better when I'm out in the woods.

Hey PC have you seen one of these?

Peale's Falcon. Apparently they're the laziest and biggest Peregrine falcon in the world and never leave the Puget Sound/Georgia Strait area. lol

Orik

lunch today.. was a chicken noodle fry up with onion and eggs...

the ingredients you will need .. 15 min of time to cook 15 min to eat

2 eggs medium to extra large in size
100 grams left over chicken
1 small onion
1 packet of mr noodles with seasoning pouch flavour (Currey chicken is really good)
1 cup of boiling water.  ( if u have a kettle this works good to preboil the water)

crush the mr noodles while still sealed till they r small pieces.

in a bowl take the flavour pouch and mix that with the 2 eggs scrambled or whisked to mix the flavour pouch in well set aside the eggs and seasoning

now dice the onion and the chicken
fry together untill the onion starts to caramalize
add the cup of boiling water let simmer for 1 minute
add the noddles constantly stirring so nothing burns or sticks.
when noodles are semi soft pour the egg and flavour mix
let cook and set for 1 min before u continue to mix it up
when eggs and noodles are at desired likeness
put in bowl and serve

mow down while still steaming hot... =D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Yes SD....they're quite beautiful.   There use to be a guy that the golf course used to hire to shoo the geese off the fairways, and to discourage nesting.  The tool was the Peregrine.  He'd sit on the patio while the bird did his job, and when he was done, would fly back and sit on the guys shoulder while he had lunch.  Of course the Peregrine is much smaller than the Peale....but a beautiful and smart bird.

We also watched a wild Peregrine circle a patiently a million times over the pond, just waiting for one of the unfortunate coy to surface and present himself as dinner.  

P.C.

Hi Michel. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Off to the shower.  Going to a party this eve, so I have to try and get purdy.  It seems to take longer and longer and longer, with less and less results as time goes by.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  

Michel

P.C.

LOL.           I think.

Michel

|