So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

LOL....kinda give us a whole different set of new and exciting recipes.  I hate getting stuck in a rut.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Comfort food night.

Meatloaf, latkes, snowpeas and salad.  

Lise

Latke.... sounds familiar. Like potatoes?

Leftover from lunch. Korean something something.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[img style="WIDTH: 239px; HEIGHT: 456px" height=561 src="http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/11-28-2007.NF_28Latke.GG929I719.1.jpg" width=350]

That's correct Miss Lise.  They are traditionally eaten with sour cream and apple sauce.

Lise

OMG. That looks so good. Are they easy to do? How do you make them?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Easy as pie.  Grate potatoes....mince a couple T's onion...an egg and a big T of four. Season....mix....fry in olive oil til golden.

Lil Me

Yummy, P.C.!

I had soy sauce, as promised.

Didn't get home until late.  I was running around at Costco for this weekend's camping trip.  Got a few more things to do tonight and tomorrow...then I'm goooooooone.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sounds....um....delicious Lil Me.

Tomorrow night for dinner I might have some milk......with potatoes whipped into it.  

Are you leaving Saturday ?      

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
LOL.
I'm having soy sauce for dinner! (with a bit of beef and spinach)

Vietnamese - surprise surprise surprise ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lise

Ooh, that's it? I'm going to try that recipe. I think my kids would love that. Thanks!

Camping, LM? I still don't understand why people would camp. The smell, the crampness, the outdoors..... brrrrrrr...... Well, I hope you have lots of fun.  
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Leaving after school today, so I'll be out there early as possible to set up.

*should* be a fun weekend, once we get past the Friday evening traffic and arrive at our destination.

Group camping is a alot of fun, Lise.  There is something "magical" about each camp- the people, the atmosphere, the time and place- that can never be re-created.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Group camping is a alot of fun, Lise.  There is something "magical" about each camp- the people, the atmosphere, the time and place- that can never be re-created.

Even though my camping days are done, I have to agree with this.  There isn't any other kind of activity that creates the same sense of comradeship that group camping does.  I remember some of those days fondly.   And every once in a while, I have a slight yearning to do it again....but I know that if I'm very still, I come to my senses, and it passes quietly.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e055.gif" border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e050.gif" border=0] [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e055.gif" border=0]

purelife

Have fun camping, Lil Me!  I miss waking up early in the morning to hang around the campfire making breakfast. :)  

Are you picking up condoms like last time?

My good friend from the Bahamas is visiting Vancouver for a week and I have one day to spend time with her tomorrow.   I'm so excited to see her again.

Have a great weekend everyone!    

P.C.

Are you picking up condoms like last time?

No no no.  [FONT size=4]Condiments[/FONT] !!!!  

|