So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hahahahaa....that's true.  Apparently you don't need experience.  

Well, I'm off to get something done.  Have a great day !!!!!!!  (I've been to the Elaine Benes school of punctuation)  Top of the morning TO ya.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Good Morning!

Trying to go the entire week without spending money on anything. (well besides one grocery bill on Sunday)
So far so good although the peanut butter jar might be gone by Saturday and I only bought 6 eggs. lol

rationing.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good for you.  Rationing builds character.  

Sportsdude

Or as my best friend says malnutrition. But I assured her I had enough fruits and vegetables. lol  

P.C.

Go to Costco for a feed of sample snacks.  

Sportsdude

haha. Well I do get a free dinner on thursday nights at the office. Oh so excited today! I get my 12 page midterm paper instructions. lol The prof is nuts and people in that class are going to fail. Really thats why I'm doing this not buying anything, cuz it takes too much time away. I've got 2 midterms next week, a 12p midterm due next thursday, a weather project that requires a lot of taking weather samples 4hrs a day next week, an essay due thursday and I'm in charge of an issue which is on friday. So I'm pretty busy to say the least.  

Its funny though everything is easy except this coordinating job I have at the moment. That's the only thing that stresses me out. lol I'm immune to school stresss.

That's one thing I've learned/realized and its the reason why I think I do better in school then the 17,18, 19 and 20 year old kids. They still freak out about papers and such. I've been around longer in life, but I knew if I was there age and doing this I'd be freaking out too. I believe they call it maturity, but I don't know for certain. lol

Michel

purelife

Costco Stadium location has awesome samples during lunch and it's not so busy too.  Too bad SD is so tall because he could go for seconds.  Or maybe, the ladies will give him seconds for his charm. ;)

Michel

P.C.

Turncoat.[img onclick="selecte('stern.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/stern.gif" border=0]

49er

next step.....try stinky tofu, once you get pass the smell you'll be wanting more

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

LOL.  Another evil plot.

I've never eaten stinky tofu in my life.  I'm not even sure what it is or where to find it...

My oldest kid used to say "tofu" as "toe-FOOD".

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

|