So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Souds to me like "I once got a STD because I saw the cover of Playboy at the Newstand"

lol....I hope it wasn't too painful.  

The difference is that the cover of Playboy isn't in yer pants.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

LOL.  You need to get Mozilla set up in yer pants.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

all growed up.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Yoo Hoo!  Happy morning everyone.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Michel wrote:
Chicken Fajitas that I did myself like a grown up

Will you be making them again?

P.C.

Good morning Lil Me.  It's alway nice to see you sparkle in the morn.  What fabulous plans do you have for the day.  Looks like it's going to be a nice one.  

P.C.

OH ....and a good morning to miss purelife too !

purelife

Good morning Miss P.C.! :)

What cha up to today?

P.C.

No plans today.  I may just go take a walk on the beach.  It looks like a nice beach walking kind of day.  

Lil Me

I badly need to go to the StupidStore.  I've been out of laundry detergent for days...so I did no laundry.  We're now reaching the critical point.

Besides that, packing for camping (near Harrison Mills this weekend), training for the BC TKD championships (end of Feb), applying for jobs and running the office here.

But while doing the laundry project over lunch, I can watch more CSI!  A friend lent me Season 1.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

You should do what George Costanza does.....buy enough underwear to last a month without having to do laundry.

You're so brave camping in this weather.   I wonder when I became such a wimp.

Lil Me

lol.  Maybe if I use George Constanza's advice, I too can get a job with the New York Yankees...

|