So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Ok, she definately likes you.

It was ski day! Pot, beer and poutine for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

van_guy

She replied "Tip ? Yes yes my tip to you". lol ok either I can say anything naughty and she'll never understand or my vietnamese really sucks.

Michel,

I didn't realize you're friend was Vietnamese.  I could probably learn something nice for you to say to her.  Do you want a phrase or two?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Lise

Michel, you leave that poor girl alone! Who knows what might happen once you unleased your evil manly forces upon her.

Happy to hear the good news, purelife. I just KNOW that stupid feeling about your supervisor coming up to you and asking to talk to you. I've had several little incidents like that that just makes my heart turn inside out but it's always nothing to do with me but projects I have to do.      
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Morning everyone!

Congrats, purelife on your special umbrella-ella-ella.  You've done good!

Tried to do a "hard" Sudoku last night.  Failed miserably.  Too tired and kept making mistakes.  Erased the whole thing 3 times before I gave up and went to bed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Lai ho hum sup, Michel.

I hate Soduku. Don't understand it plus it hurts my brains too much. TB might be able to help you there, LM. He's a nutcase for the game.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

van_guy

Michel wrote:
 lol nope,thanks. Not a friend, I'm just bored and she's kind. Altough the famous "you're very pretty" line could do miracles and [span style="text-decoration: line-through; font-style: italic;"][/span]might be useful one day (with another girl lol) ah ah !

Alrighty ... thought I'd offer.

van_guy

If you are just having fun with her ... I just remembered one of the funny things you could say ...

um buoy toy - if you say the "buoy" part with a rising inflection it is "eat lunch"
if you say it flat - it is "eat my penis"
it's always good for a laugh at lunch time - sometimes i say it VERY flat and very slow just for a chuckle.

Lil Me

Evening everyone!

Hey van_guy! *waves*

Well, I finished the difficult sudoku this afternoon.  

Tongith's project is choking down a [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]half glass [/span]of vermouth.  Operation Empty Dusty Bottles is continuing as Scouts have a bottle drive tomorrow.  I normally drink REALLY dry martinis...and I'm out of olives, so this vermouth project is going slowly.  I started at 4:30 this afternoon and it's still in progress. *bleh*

P.C.

Tongith's ?   You started at 4:30 you say ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
Evening everyone!

Hey van_guy! *waves*

Well, I finished the difficult sudoku this afternoon.  

Tongith's project is choking down a [span style="text-decoration: underline; font-style: italic;"]half glass [/span]of vermouth.  Operation Empty Dusty Bottles is continuing as Scouts have a bottle drive tomorrow.  I normally drink REALLY dry martinis...and I'm out of olives, so this vermouth project is going slowly.  I started at 4:30 this afternoon and it's still in progress. *bleh*

*Waves vigorously back*

Congrats on the sudoku - it just take a lot of patience - you are smart enuf - cute enuf and dog gone it people like you.

good luck with the project - some people might just throw it out - or wait till the rest of the fixin's are there.

had a shot last night called mexican cocaine.

lemon wedge one side coateed in coarse coffee the other side in brown sugar.  Take a vodka shot and then chew the coated lemon.  a hell of a lot tastier than it sounds.

|