So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I found glorious hot sunshine this morning on Mt Seymour!
 It was pretty much like SD's photos- bright sun, unlimited visability with the city lost in the clouds and fog (except for the top of Burnaby, which was sticking out of the clouds like an island).

Had a great 5 runs down before heading home.
 Gotta go shower.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

It was rejuvenating.

This fog in the city is weird.  I've never seen fog like this- for so many days at a time.  And I've never seen snow like this, either.  What's happening?!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Ski day would have been better with a beer and some schmoke, but I'm partway through this herbal cleanse and being good to my body.

Michel

Sportsdude

High pressure systems.  That's why we had the snow and now the fog. Its stalled over the interior.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I'm kinda tired of the fog right now. It'd be nice to see sunshine for a change but I think I'll take the fog over snow anytime.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

JJ

I bought a hot lemon herb chicken from Save-On-Foods, it was the real deal it had rosemary on the outside and a half a lemon inside.  So I had that with bean salad that I buy from Costco in a jar.

Sportsdude

I saw the sun! It exists! for a few minutes downtown fog around Robson went away, it was like being in an eye of a hurricane.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Orik

the sunshine was nice even though it was brief.

to see some pictures of today's sunshine and the fog during sunset
check out the picture thread a few minutes from now :D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

I'm still thinking about JJ's lemon chicken.  Sounds yummylicious.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

it does sound divine.... but i think i need something more sweetylicious lmao

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Was BIG sun near Lougheed Mall but not much in my 'hood today.

Watched Reno 911 last night (the movie).  OMG funny.  Funnier than Police Academy ever was.

P.C.

We had sun today...and fog.  It was really pretty.  Those long rays of sun through the trees with the foggy mist.  I love that.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|