|

purelife

$3.99 is a good price too.

Michel

purelife

You can be a Mallite Fashionista! :)  

Michel

Lise

But we all know your true intentions, Michel.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

Goulash for dinner.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Found this website P.C.  This is almost like that pioneer women recipe website.

http://smittenkitchen.com/recipes/

I think you might like it.

P.C.

Oooooo....looks interesting purelife.  I'll have to look into it a little more.....but at a quick glance, there is some good stuff there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Hey !!!!  I just checked out their recipe for perogies, and she has one where she uses wonton wrappers instead of the traditional perogy dough....for 'quick perogies'.  Who'd a thunk ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

apple muffin and mango juice with asian pear pieces

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Won-ton wrapped perogies?  I bet it would taste good deep fried.  My mom deep fried won tons and they were delish.

Good morning everyone!  Lots of fog today. :)

Sportsdude

oye foggy indeed. I'll use it as an excuse to show up late. lol
can't believe we had to sign a paper saying we wouldn't cut each other down in our discussions on political thought, or about what someone believes in.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I don't get it...It's a debate, right?

Lise

Wonton skin wraps is so darn versitile. I just love them but I love them best wrapped with minced chicken and water chestnuts then dumped into soup. But I must admit, wonton in the style of perogy sounds very interesting.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|