So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hi and Bye Van... I hope we get to see you in here one last time before you head to Italy!!   Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with mom.  

awwwww...she's so sweet.  I definitely think she likes you if she's giving you this special attention.  Y'know what they say... "To get to a man's heart is through his stomach."  

Michel

purelife

The caramel pork lady's age?  I think she's in her mid 30's.  The mother or boss seems kinda rude at times.  I was going to grab pho today but had an egg salad and mushroom soup instead from Timmies.

Michel

purelife

I could be wrong about her age though, Michel.  I'm terrible at guessing age.

I didn't know that she was vietnamese...

Michel

purelife

Asian girls seem to look younger than their actual age.  

You can ask her where she's from.  That could be a nice conversation starter.  :)  

Michel

Lil Me

The Miss Caramel Pork soap opera continues....
 Michel- I think you should have lunch early or late, so it's not so crowded.
 Give her a chocolate.  It's Christmas time!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Ahhh....good ol Goop !   Now you can glue your grilled sammich maker shut.
 --
 lol.  Glued cheese sammiches.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Holy moly !   This was taken around noon and has been snowing steadily since.

[A href="http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5646/img0238kw5.jpg" target=_blank][img id=vImage style="WIDTH: 360px; HEIGHT: 480px" height=480 src="http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg168/scaled.php?server=168&filename=img0238kw5.jpg&xsize=578&ysize=480" width=360][/A]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I think giving her a chocolate would be sweet......but of course you're right......you have to know where you want it to go before you do anything.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Or give her a "cubic zarcabian" like Ricky on the Trailer Park Boys says.  

Michel

|