So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Anyways....best get back to my project.  Goodness knows when I'll be back....lol  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Maybe your cat got into the CPU before you did?

Michel

P.C.

Yes Michel, you're correct.  You obviously have a better memory than I.

So now tonight.....not a hint of a problem.  It's an enigma I tell ya....an enigma.

purelife

Just got back from a nice evening out with my lady friends at work.  It was what we all needed because we poured our hearts out....one of us cried too because she is going through an almost mid-life crisis... :(  

Lil Me

Evening!  Sound slike good girls' night, purelife.

I had dinner downtown with my kids- we met some old friends at Shaubusen.
 I'm totally full.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Like the Skeptic Cat look-alike that I drove past today?

I think my old friends are nutty.  They moved back to Van after 4 years in San Jose.  They've had enough heat, and they LIKE rain.  Crazy crazy people.  But wonderful to have dinner with them.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Computer is crapping out again.  I don't get it.     See if this last post will fly.

If so.......nice to see you again Marik.  Good luck in your career path....good for you !  

Michel

Lil Me

Oh P.C.  Must be gremlins inside the machine.

I wonder if your genetic history has something to do with your preference for climate?  My friends (who recently chose Vancouver over San Jose, CA) are both very fair-skinned...she Irish family background, he Scottish family background.  Wonder if they're genetically predisposed to liking colder, rainy climates?!  

Michel

Sportsdude

lol remind me next time not to drink the free wine in the VIP/media room. damn liberals got me drunk. Me and the Tyree guy got Rae to start musing about a leadership campaign. hmmm lol

some chinese media woman thought I was with the Sun. hahaha

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Holy.....that took forever.

Interesting thought Lil Me.  I wonder if anyone has ever done a study on that.

For me, it's more that just climate.....it's the vegetation and landscape as well.  Desert-like landscape has no appeal to me....and if the trade off for what we have here is a little rain (?)....then a little rain it is.  Plus excessive heat drives every ounce of ambition out of me.    

|