So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Fried rice, green beans and chicken for dinner.

in a while later, i'll probably have a grilled cheese sammy or head out for pho.... need comfort food

Sportsdude

evening. I had a special of the day. cheap and good.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

I was told today that it's 'liquid sunshine' so enjoy it!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

haha. It wasn't too bad Lise. Yeah it rained until 2:30ish. then it was fine.

Lil Me

I passed my blackbelt test!  Thanks for all your encouragement, DSers!  You guys are the BEST internet freinds ever.

I'm about to hit the couch with some butter chicken, naan and beer.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
evening. I had a [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]special of the day. cheap and good.   [/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Oh, is that what you young folks at UBC call it these days...  

purelife

3 cheers for Miss Lil Me!  

Hip Hip Horray!
Hip Hip Horray
Hip Hip Horray!

I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal.  yummeeee. :)  I can smell your butter chicken all the way here...share?

P.C.

Good for YOU Lil Me.  I KNEW you would do it.  Congratulations.  You must be (or SHOULD be) very proud of yourself.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
evening. I had a [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]special of the day. cheap and good.   [/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Oh, is that what you young folks at UBC call it these days...  

haha it was very good. I just don't want to give out the name of the place since its on campus.

Lise

WOOHOOO!!!! Congrats, LM. Now you can karate-chop SD's ass when he's bad.

Welcome to UBC, SD. Campus is mighty big but the folks are awesome.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Last light's butter chicken didn't sit well with my guts.  Burpy/farty all night.
 This morning I could sing a Johnny Cash song.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Michel, I have found the perfect book to help you battle the waffle blues.

[img title="Help! My Apartment Has a Kitchen Cookbook by Kevin Mills, Nancy Mills (1996)" alt="Help! My Apartment Has a Kitchen Cookbook by Kevin Mills, Nancy Mills (1996)" src="http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/c/00/c0/16/0c_8.JPG[/img]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|